The Blooper That Was an Accident

Max trembled in fear as a gigantic snake fixed its one good eye on him. He tried to back away but found himself on the edge, crocodiles swimming in the water far below. Terrified, he turned his head back around in time to see the Viper take a snap at him. Luckily, the giant reptile couldn't reach the small dog. Hissing, it tried again and again, unaware of the danger above. Max was sure the snake could reach him by now when a chunk of the ceiling struck the Viper on the head. Confused, the massive snake looked up just as a bunch of bricks collapsed on top of him. The Flushed Pets let out a gasp. Max sniffed the pile when the Viper stuck its head out and let loose an angry hiss, only to be crushed by more bricks. The Flushed Pets gasped again. Max and Duke watched as a giant chunk of the ceiling fell on the snake, causing a very loud gasp from the Flushed Pets. Just when everyone thought it couldn't get worse, the top of the bricks caught on fire. "Guys, that was an accident," Max explained, tucking his tail.

TWENTY MINUTES LATER...

"Max, you're in trouble..." Mel and Buddy whispered in a slight teasing tone towards the small dog. Behind the three dogs, the Flushed Pets drew pictures and wrote letters to their recently deceased friend while Gidget, Chloe, Pops, Tiberius, and Norman rushed to extinguish the flames. Snowball sobbed loudly in a nearby closet, eating frozen yogurt. "Somehow, I feel like this is my fault," Max muttered, hanging his head in shame.