The Truth Behind the Myth

Take 3

"You're going to tell us where Max is and you're going to tell us now!" Tiberius declared, holding Ozone over the bustling street below, a firm grip on the cat's neck. Do I seriously have to go through this again? the hairless cat wondered to himself. Just then, an idea popped into his head. Turning his head around, he smiled evily at the hawk. "You're supposed to say your line," Tiberius whispered. Suddenly, the hawk shrieked with pain as Ozone bit down on his foot, causing him to release his hold on the cat. "Not again!" Duke moaned from offstage as Norman ran out with a roll of bandages. "I'll finally prove-" Ozone started yowling but didn't finish his sentence as the railing of the fire escape caught him in betwen his hindlegs. Letting out a small squeak of pain, the cat tipped over and plummeted towards the sidewalk. "Any bets he doesn't land on his feet?" Pops asked, joining the others as they watched the hairless cat's descent. Suddenly, the impossible became possible as Ozone miraclously landed, feet first, on the sidewalk below. "I knew I could do it! Now, someone, please call an ambulance. My butt hurts!" Ozone shouted at the pets on the roof way high up, crouching in pain. "I think I need to lay down," Tiberius muttered, limping towards his shed.