Other Bloopers That Became Part of the Film

Scene 1

"RODENT!" Duke shouted at the top of his lungs, dashing over to an air vent, where a certain guinea pig was sticking his head out. Screaming, Norman retreated back into the dark abyss of the vents just as the big dog reached there. Unable to stop in time, the canine crashed into the wall. A vase on a nearby table wobbled slightly before finally tipping over and shattering into a hundred pieces. Max and Duke looked at the vase in horror. However, a majority of the pets offstage were laughing their heads off. "We should totally put that in the movie!" Snowball cried, wiping away a tear of joy. "But Katie's going to kill us!" Max and Duke reminded the rabbit.

Scene 2

"Hey, did you hear that?" Mel asked his best friend Buddy, tilting his head to hear the sound better. Just then, a flash of yellow caught Buddy's eye. "Butterfly!" the dachshund yipped happily, getting to his feet. Noticing the winged insect as well, Mel completely forgot about the sound and chased after the butterfly, Buddy and two other dogs hot on his heels. "This is why I like being a cat," Chloe pointed out while everyone watched the two friends chase after the butterfly.

Scene 3, Take 2

"Yes, save my true love!" Gidget cried, jumping off the windowsill. Dashing through her apartment, she shouted, "I'm coming for you Max!" Suddenly, the little pomeranian realized she had jumped out of a window. Screaming, she plummeted towards the sidewalk. "GIDGET!" Max panicked, his eyes bulging out of his head. Just then, his girlfriend came sailing back up and crashed against Chloe's window, freaking out the cat. "Would you look at that, dogs can fly after all!" Pops remarked.

Scene 4, Take 2

"Who are we? Who are WE?!" Snowball exclaimed, astonished that the two dogs before him had never heard about his group. "We are the Flushed Pets, thrown away by our owners, and now we're out for revenge- oh my god, I am so sorry Ripper," the rabbit added the last part when he realized that he had accidently shoved the carrot in the dog's nose. The boxer didn't reply, his eyes fixed on the carrot.

Scene 5

"You're a very thoughtful food," Tiberius spoke kindly to Gidget. However, the pomeranian glared at the hawk and asked, "Did you just say food?" After a moment of awkard silence, the two friends burst out laughing. "Hey Snowball, maybe you should edit the script so it sounds like I'm trying to eat her!" Tiberius called out to the white rabbit.

Scene 6

"Uh, isn't home that way?" Duke asked, noticing the ferry was heading away from Manhattan. Looking up, Max moaned, "Seriously?!" Meanwhile, everyone else watched from shore. "So now we have to go to Brooklyn?!" Snowball exclaimed, his right eye twitching.

Scene 7

"So, we've got to take the secret route," Pops announced, backing up. Suddenly, he felt one of his wheels go over the edge of the panel. A look of dread spread across his face as he fell of the building. The assembled search party could only watch in horror. After a moment of silence, Chloe declared, "Okay, the secret route was DEATH. Well, that's that." The tabby cat turned away when the basset hound's voice called out, "I'm alive!"

A FEW MINUTES LATER...

The search party stood in stone silence as the boards they were on carried them to their destination when, all of the sudden, a giant metal beam struck Pops, taking him with it. The pets gasped and watched the basset hound disappear, not realizing that their destination was coming until it was too late. By then, they were all stuck underneath the boards. Just then, a large pipe was lowered, in which Pops exited from within it. "Lazy slackers," the elderly dog muttered, shaking his head.

SECONDS LATER...

As the pets continued to follow the elderly basset hound, they once again watched in horror as Pops disappeared. "What happened?" Mel asked, missing the entire thing. "How many times is the dog going to try and kill himself?!" Chloe complained. Glancing over the edge, Gidget replied, "I actually think he's still alive."

Scene 8

Folding his wings, Tiberius glanced around. He was surprised to see that he had beaten everyone else to the bottom. However, offstage, the old hawk could see Max, Duke, and Snowball trying to catch his attention. Meanwhile, Pops shook his head in pity. What's their problem? he wondered, shrugging his shoulders. It was then Tiberius heard the rest of the search party. That's weird, they sound like they're above me, the old hawk observed thoughtfully. Suddenly, a terrible feeling came over Tiberius. Glancing up, he realized that he was in a very bad spot. But before he could jump out of the way, the rest of the search party came crashing down on top of him. "Chloe, you weigh like a ton!" Buddy whined, struggling to breathe. "At least we landed on a pillow," Mel remarked. "Has anyone seen Tiberius?" Norman asked from where he was on the top of the pile, noticing the hawk was nowhere to be seen. "I think he's buried underneath you guys," Snowball commented, pointing at he bottom of the pile. Quickly, everyone scrambled to get off the hawk. "Are you okay?" Gidget asked her best friend gently. "I think I broke something..." Tiberius answered before he became unconscious.

Scene 9

Snowball gave out his iconic evil laugh, a plan forming in his twisted mind. All of the sudden, tiny droppings rolled out from behind him. "Uh, just ignore what just happened, okay?!" the white rabbit tried to cover up his accident. Behind him, a gray tabby cat started playing with one of the droppings. Embarrassed, Snowball quickly exited the scene. "Don't worry, everyone does it. Nothing to be ashamed of!" Norman called after him.

Scene 10

"Were you a good boy Leonard?" the poodle's owner asked, patting his dog's head. Leonard wagged his tail when, suddenly, the chandelier and a certain pig crashed from the ceiling. Tattoo looked around, a guilty expression on his face.

NEXT DAY...

"We are so adding this into the movie!" Snowball exclaimed, watching the clip again and again. The Flushed Pets observed the video from behind him.