Night

🎇Chiyo stands on her outer walkway blowing on her wound. She has heard from a servant that the Emperor will visit her. She has taken precautions to look her best. The Emperor arrives in normal robes that do not quite fit his role. Chiyo senses his presence but ignores him. The Emperor glances towards Chiyo's wound as he nears her. "Are you angry with me for not coming sooner." He sighs.
Chiyo turns around smiling.
"How could the Most High anger me?" Chiyo asked innocently.
"Though I was alone after being injured. I even have to heal my own wound."

🎆The Emperor grabbed Chiyo's wrist making her gasps. "Nonsense let a servant heal you!" Chiyo begins to breathe heavily at their close contact.
The Emperor notices and let's go.
"Come let us go inside." The Emperor says ushering Chiyo inside which happens to be decorated nicer than usual. Foreign foods are scattered onto extravagant decorated gold lined table cloths.
"My Most High you must try these for they are imported from Africa and Italy." Chiyo beams excitedly getting out utensils.

The Emperor opens his mouth to object but decides against it and follows Chiyo to sit down.
Chiyo moans as soon as a piece of food passed her painted lips catching the Emperor's attention.
"Oh My Most High it's such a beautiful night is it not?" Chiyo chimmed looking up at the sky through her large open window.
"Yes it is..." The Emperor leaned in to kiss her but Chiyo stopped him putting her hand to his chest.
"Come let us read this story it is quite popular or so I've heard." Chiyo said leading the disappointed Emperor to a  low table where she began to read.🎇

🎆The next morning the Emperor awoke to find Chiyo gone. He was furious inside that he had spent the entire night here without laying with Chiyo.
Immediately he called one of Chiyo's servants he caught passing the door.
"You!"

"My Most High this lowly——Where is Chiyo?!"

"Um...she is out on a morning walk."
The servant stuttered.
"Is she now?..." The Emperor sighed irritated getting up.
"Yes My Most High."
"Take me to her at once." The Emperor had enough foolish. Today he would bed Chiyo and ignore her games or so he thought when Chiyo asked him to run with her around the palace track and he thoughtlessly agreed. He was out of breath after five laps and held up his hand having enough of her games.
"Enough-----" The Emperor heaved making Chiyo stop running.
"I wish to lay with you..."
Chiyo bent over him helping him up and innocently said as if mocking him; "Well why didn't you just say so my Most High?"🎇

Chiyo smiled as they walked towards her chambers. Punishing the Emperor for ignoring her had never been so easy.