2 Additions

Joe's POV

After watching the all the audition tapes and looking at the headshots I wouldn't be surprised if Sandy ended up being chosen. Mona was also an option but for the character, Lexi and I honestly think she has it in the bag. 

Matt stood up from his chair and collected the headshots, "Okay so hopefully by now you've chosen who you're going to want in the cast. We're not going to do any fancy anonymous voting or anything. I'm going to call out the three names individually and raise your hand if you would like them to be the new addition to our cast."

"Okay let's start with the role of Lexi:

Raise your hand for, Chloe Grace Moretz (2 votes)

Raise your hand for, Mona Mckormic (6 votes)

Raise your hand for, Nina Dobrev (3 votes)

Well, that was simple, wasn't it? I'll let Mona know later on that Stranger things welcomes her with open arms. Now onto the character of Madison

Raise your hand for, Hailee Steinfeld (4 votes)

Raise your hand for, Maia Mitchell (1 vote)

and now raise your hand for, Sandy Mckormic (5 votes)

Okay well, that's ironic. Sisters on the show played by sisters in real life."

Matt tried to crack a joke but the cast was silent just wanting to leave the hot cramped room that they have been forced to sit in for two hours.

"Once again thank you all for showing up even though it was probably the last thing you wanted to do this morning. As you all know we are scheduled to start filming for season three next month and I'm sure you have been practicing your lines. In two weeks we are set to take the promotion pictures but I'll remind you all of that later on in the week." Ross finally dismissed the meeting.

And all I'm left with is nervousness.