Crisis Averted

Joe's POV

I'm more nervous waking up today then I was waking up late for the promotional shoot. The big chance that Sandy saw the Comic-con interview last night kept me stressed. Possibilities of what could happen during filming today haunted me as I took a shower and got dressed. I play scenarios in my practicing what I would say to her in case she brought it up but I just can't think of the perfect way to address it. Do I say it was a joke? Do I pretend that someone was feeding me answers and they TOLD me to say that? Do I tell her the truth and risk making everything awkward? 

After I eat breakfast, the uber arrives and I'm taken to set. I don't see Mona or Sandy yet which means I still have some time to myself. I spot Finn across the room and I can feel my blood pressure go up. That boy really tries his best to do whatever he can to get on my nerves. I walk over to him and he looks disappointed. 

"What's up little dude?"

"Well, Sandy and Mona didn't end up watching the Comic-con video so crisis averted I guess." He said sadly. 

"What are you talking about Finn? You literally told them to watch it." 

"Did you check the comments on her recent Instagram picture or are you just dumb?" Finn said with too much sass.

I checked the comments and sighed, relieved and happy that things would be normal today, "Well then why are you upset?" I asked him still unsure.

"Because I really wanted her to see it and for you guys to you know..." He was cut off by Noah and Millie pelting him with toy guns which quickly improved his mood. He chased the two kids and left me standing alone.