A Hint

Mona's POV 

It's been a week since the season came out and overall it's received a lot of positive feedback. One of the consequences of playing a "bad" character is the hate the comes along with it. When we first started filming, Dacre was telling me about how people were mad at him for what Billy was doing. He would scroll through his Instagram comments and tagged posts and show me the hate that some people were sending him. He did this to try and warn me off what's to come, but nothing could prepare me for what everyone was saying.

It had gotten to the point where I had to turn off my Instagram comments. Every time I would refresh I'd get hundred of comments.

So she tried to ruined Sandy and Joe in the show AND in real life. WOW

Mona and her character are such snakes

Honestly glad she played a horrible character because it gives me, even more, reasons to dislike her

Although I'm very proud of myself and my acting in the season, I can't fully enjoy it with these comments. Joe and I have been talking about all the comments I've been getting and he knows how much they've been hurting me. He's asked me numerous amounts of times if he can address it, but I told him not to worry about it, not wanting to bring him into it. 

As I look through tweets about me, Sandy walks out of her bedroom.

"What are you doing?"

I show her my phone screen with some of the comments made about me. She takes my phone from my hand and scrolls through the comments. I see her smile slightly, but it disappears when she gives me my phone back.

"Are you really upset over those comments? Oh come on," she says rolling her eyes.

I give her a confused look and she continues, "There are people in the world dying and you're crying over some stupid comments. Get over it."

"What's wrong with you today?" 

"Nothing. You're just being oversensitive."

Not being able to stand her any longer, I make my way up to my room and close the door. I exit out of Twitter and call Joe. He answers the phone and next thing I know I see him brushing his teeth.

"It's 2 pm why are you just now waking up?" I ask him.

"Some of us don't want to get out of bed until 1:30."

We talk for a while and then he asks me how I'm dealing with people's criticism. 

"I'm somewhat dealing with what the fans have to say but now it's just Sandy that's making me angry," I explain what happened earlier to him and he once again asks me if he should post and address the people who are commenting hate.

"You know maybe if I post about it she'll take a hint," he says trying to convince me.

"Do whatever you deem fit."