Get Used To It

Joe's POV

Today was the first day of filming and after reading over the lines it still hadn't hit me that I was actually doing scenes with Sandy. I drove onto the set (on time this time) and sat down in hair and makeup. While two ladies were hard at work trying to achieve the perfect Steve Harrington hair I checked my phone. I was scrolling through my Instagram when I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder. I look up and see Sandy who was holding out a coffee in my direction. I took the coffee and thanked her.

I decided to speak first for once asked literally the dumbest question, "Are you nervous for your first day of filming?"

"I'm not exactly nervous just really interested to see how all the CGI stuff looks during filming," She responded.

Then she got in a chair and scrolled through her Twitter feed while the ladies who were doing my hair started doing her makeup. I stood up and looked around to see who else was already on set. I found Caleb and Gaten who were messing around and recording each other for snapchat. After spending a couple minutes with them it was announced that it was officially time to start filming season 3. 

"THAT'S A WRAP! THANK YOU, ALL FOR DOING SUCH AN INCREDIBLE JOB TODAY AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW THE REST OF THE FILMING PROCESSES WILL TURN OUT!" The Duffer brothers scream trying to get all of the cast and extras to hear them.

See Sandy standing against the wall talking to Mona. Both look pretty excited to have wrapped up their first day of shooting. I decide to grow some balls and walk up to them. 

"So was the behind the scenes of the CGI effects just as interesting as you had hoped?" I ask Sandy hoping to start a conversation. 

"Yes omg, and I feel so bad Mark! That Demogorgon suit looked so heavy and I could see him struggling to walk around in it!" She said laughing.

"Hey, at least you didn't have to whack him with a bat over and over again!" I smiled. 

Finn and Noah make their way over to us looking pretty content. 

"I can't wait for us to finish filming this season so we can start to promotional interviews. That's when the real fun begins!" Noah said excitedly. 

"Same! Our Teen Vogue and Comic-Con interviews were so funny." Finn said slyly looking at me from the corner of his eye knowing that I was becoming angry.

Mona spoke up and said, "Well now I wanna go home a watch a few so I know how to respond when the time comes."

Before I could speak up and say that that wasn't necessary Finn rushed out, "Yeah you totally should!" 

"Looks like we're binge-watching interviews today!" Sandy giggles when suddenly her phone made a loud ding, "That's our uber we have to go. See you all tomorrow."

Quickly Sandy and Mona gave each of us a hug and rushed off to their uber to not keep it waiting. I turned around, ready to beat Finn but he wasn't there. I looked up and saw him taking off across the set with Noah. I chased both of the little shits down and tackled them.

"Why would you mention the Comic-con interview! Do you want to make the rest of the filming process awkward? Why do you want to embarrass me so bad?" I yelled.

"Get used to it" they both started to laugh.