Star Butterfly

Star's POV

When I was two I was a happy go lucky little girl like any toddler. My family was happy I was happy and everyone who was around me was happy until we weren't. You see my parents were going through difficult times and having trouble feeding me and them, so they decided to make a sacrifice....to save themselves. They left me in the middle of nowhere surrounded by nothing but the black night.

When it became morning I had opened my eyes to see the bright sun blinding me but it wasn't through the window of my small apartment it was only the forest trees. The little two year old in me was confused and scared. I couldn't find my parents and I broke down crying. Hours later there was foot steps heard. I ran to the foot steps and voices I heard hopping and praying they were my mom and dad but I was wrong. In stead it was a women tall and slender with waves of dark locks that draped across her back. The women was accompanied by who seemed to be her husband he was also tall but slightly bigger with light brown locks.

The women seemed so great full when she scooped me up in her arms I wish that was what my parents would do to me. The couple took me in as there own and raised me until I was ten years old. They were having money issues as well and gave me to foster care. The first night I stayed there I cried myself to sleep.

In the next couple of weeks people left and right wanted to adopt me. Everyone tried to love and appriciate me but I  would shut them  out. After about 3 years less people came for me and that just made me shut out even more of my emotions I didn't know what to do. Until my 16th birthday when they sent me to a foster home in California....