Apologies

Star ran home as fast as possible and started packing her things but Marco fell close behind. Marco finally made it into the house and rushed to their bedroom only to see Star packing. He grabbed her wrist and pulled it toward him causing her to face him. "Let me go," Star said sternly without making eye contact.

"Star, let me explain, please!" Marco begged.

Star pulled away from him and continued shoving her things into a bag. Marco started to think on what to say or do to show her he isn't cheating on her. "Star, please, it wasn't what it looked like."

The blonde was now enraged, bawling. "Really? What it looked like was my doctor kissing my boyfriend and he wasn't trying to get away!" She yelled.

Marco sighed in defeat. He knew he didn't do anything wrong, but Star didn't. She just saw him as a cheater. He wanted nothing more than to prove he was innocent. He couldn't bare seeing Star like this.

"Fine, if you think I'm a cheater, then why would I try to kiss my 'side chick' knowing I could get caught? Why did I stay with you the entire time you were healing? Why did I run after you instead of saying goodbye? Star, I love you and would never, ever do anything to hurt you," Marco said.

Star turned around and realization hit her like a bullet and she started crying even more. Marco hugged her and tried to calm her down he loved this girl and he understood why she was so angry "I'm sorry," Star cried.

He stroked her long blonde hair and kissed her forehead. She began to hiccup and Marco hugged her tightly "It's okay Star. I understand your pain and anger."

Star pulled away and sniffed, "I should have just let you explain in the first place," she giggled a bit and wiped away her tears.

Marco smiled and held her chin wiping away more tears with his thumb. "But let's pledge to never ever to talk to Dr.Dalane again," Marco said.

Star nodded "Who is doctor Dalane."

They both laughed and headed downstairs to watch a movie and eat nachos. Star picked the movie and Marco made the nachos and they both did the job of snuggling on the couch together. "I love you princess."

"I love you too Wild Man."

_______________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter but hear me out...YOU ARE GOING TO NEED TO FASTEN YOUR STARCO SEAT BELTS BECAUSE THE NEXT CHAPTER IS A CHEATER THAT YOU NEED TO BRACE YOUR SELF FOR. Okay, I'm done yelling but seriously next chapter is a chapter I have been debating on writing but all together I decided to do it. This is the third to last chapter. I also forgot to mention you will cry for the next two chapters from happiness and sadness so be ready.
Anyway, I have ranted enough soo...When in doubt ship it out BYEEEE ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡