Dr. Dalane

Marco wandered around the hospital hoping to find Dr. Dalane. After a while he did and he took her to Star's room. They both walked down the narrow hallways in silence, only hearing the taping of their feet hitting the ground.

They arrived at her door and opened it slowly. The doctor was taken back a bit to see the blond sitting up with joy in her eyes. "But she wasn't supposed to wake up for another 4 weeks."

Dr. Dalane walked over to Star and gave a quick checkup. "Seems she is okay and can be released but she will need a wheelchair since she can't use crutches with a broken shoulder blade."

The doctor walked out of the room while a nurse walked in getting all the needles out of her arms.

Time Skip (I'm lazy)

Star and Marco arrived at the house and walked in. Marco helped Star out of the wheelchair and onto the couch, "You need anything?" Marco asked sweetly.

"Nah I'm okay," Star said, starting to flip through channels.

"You sure?" He asked nervously.

"I'm fine." She said, trying to convince him she was perfectly fine.

"Are you positive?" He said again.

"Cool it, Diaz, I'm fine," Star giggled.

"Okay," Marco said, sitting next to the blond.

Marco caressed her left heart cheek, Star giggled and blushed, leaning into Marco's arm. They sat there watching a movie and cuddling together. "Star I never want anything like that to happen to you again. I know you already promised me you won't do that again but I was scared," he said, resting his head on hers.

He heard soft snores only to see Star asleep. "Buenos noches mi Hermosa mariposa," (Goodnight my beautiful butterfly ) he said, letting his eyes slowly close.

The sun started to rise and Star slowly sat up from her spot on the couch. She stretched her arms being careful not to wake Marco. She yawned and carefully lifted herself into the wheelchair next to her which wouldn't be hers for much longer. She used her one good arm to roll over to the kitchen so she could grab a glass of water. She grabbed the glass and filled it with cold water.

She heard a small groan and a yawn that came from Marco who was stretching out both arms. Star rolled over to him and placed a fragile kiss on his warm mocha skin. "Morning Butterfly," Marco said while wiping the sleep out of his eyes.

"Morning Diaz," Star said with a smirk taking a sip out of her cup.

They both laughed a bit before Marco picked Star up and put her on the couch. "Marco I'm not helpless you know," Star giggled.

Marco rolled his eyes and ruffled her hair. They cuddled on the couch and by cuddle I mean they couldn't really cuddle because of Star's injuries so Star just laid on Marco's chest.

Time Skip two weeks

Marco rolled Star into the hospital so she could get x-rayed to be sure all of her injuries were healed. As they strolled in Marco notice something off about Dr.Dalane. Was she blushing? Marco shrugged it off and took Star to the x-ray room.

"Oh Star it is good to see you. You too Mr. Marco," the doctor said.

"You too doctor D," Star replied with a smile.

"So...you're here for your x-ray, I see, I will take you right this way but Marco, sorry, you need to wait outside," Dr. D said to the boy.

Marco nodded and went into the waiting room. He sat there for a moment alone and reading magazines about fashion and crap. Then a familiar voice then came from behind him "Hey there Diaz."

He stood up to see Dr.Dalane standing there with a smirk that reminded him of Star's. "Oh hey Dalane it's good to see you," Marco said hugging her.

She smiled and pulled back from the hug only to pull him into a kiss. He quickly spat at her lips and pushed her away,"What the heck," he yelled.

She practically threw herself at him making there chests touching. "Oh Marco come on one little kiss won't hurt," she said in a complaining tone.

Marco shook his head. "I have a girlfriend that I love."

Dalane rolled her eyes and smirked "Yeah...but what can she do for you," she said coming closer to his face.

Marco moved his head back only for it to hit a wall. Marco quickly pushed her away to the floor only to hear sobbing and the sound of rushed footsteps.

Star's POV

I had just finished my x rays finished and I was completely cured of my issues. I skipped down the hallway happy as I went to see Marco in the waiting room. Instead, I see doctor Dalane, but she was busy trying to kiss my BOYFRIEND. He didn't even look like he was trying to get away. I broke into sobs and ran down the hallway. I then hear Marco's voice "STAR," he yelled but I kept on running all the way home.
_______________________________________

Thx StarcoFanWriter for helping me edit this chapter. And remember when in doubt ship it out BYEEEE ♡♡♡♡♡♡