Echo Creek High

(Btw they are in junior year of college)
Star's POV
My eyes shot open to the sound of Brittany Spears blasting through out the house. I turn to see Dasha in the bathroom attempting to sing but it sounded more like screaming out in pain. "Turn it down!!" I sreamed praying she could hear me.

She could and she turned it down "Well its about time you woke up sleepy head," she said walking over to my bed.

All the girls groaned do to them being suddenly woken up by Dasha's horrible excuse for singing. The 13 year old tried her best to make everyone feel at home but she couldnt. "So you ready for the first day of junior year," she asked me and the two other girls that would be joining me.

"Kid...listen I haven't been excited since I was ten,"I said.

All she did was shrug and looked over a Jillian and Savannah. "We aren't to excited either,"they said at the same time giggling after word.

The two of them stood up and went to their closets. Savannah was short and had olive skin with brown hair that reached the middle of her back. Jillian on the other hand was tall but she was curvy with her long fire red hair. They were in separable they loved to be around one another. I didn't like to be around really anyone except Dasha.

Dasha and I had arrives to this foster home the same day. Dasha had dark brown skin with long legs and a short torso which mad her long black hair look longer. She was so cheery and happy all the time and never understood why. Me, Jillian and Savannah started getting ready for school while all of the other girls hid under their blankets trying to go back to sleep.

I walked into the bathroom and looked up at the mirror. My long blond hair was a tangled mess and my make up from the day before was smeared from one point on my face to the other. I picked up the brush that was on the counter and brushed threw the tangled mess. After that I put on light makeup and headed over to my part of the closet.

I looked around at my closet picking something out that wouldn't get me kicked out of school. I wore black leggings with a black jacket around my waist with a t-shirt that was covered in black and white flowers. And I couldn't forget my red horned headband that I wore every single day.

I look over to see Savannah in a pale knee length dress with her hair thrown up into a ponytail. While Jillian wore skinny jeans and a black shirt that said I am a cat. All three of us headed down stairs to be greeted by our foster mom Layla. She looked us up and down to be sure we were wearing something appropriate. She gave us her nod of approval before sending us off to school.
Marco ' s POV
The blinding sun came in through the windows snapping me out of my deep sleep. I yawned and stretched out my arms before crawling out of bed leaving the warmth behind. I yawned again and wiped my eyes as I scooted off to the bathroom. I look up at the mirror with groggy eyes that only shoot open to see my tired face. My hair was completely distorted it was sticking out left and right making me look like I had been drunk the night before. (Which I was not).

I looked over at the comb that was laying on top of the counter and reached for it. I slowly combed through all of the knots making sure I didn't look like a psychopath. When I was done I looked like a human being and not some undead zombie. I went over to my closet where I saw my red hoodie collection. "Hmm... should I wear hoodie number 1 or number 4," I said to myself.

"I guess hoodie number 4 will do for today," I said smirking to myself.

I grabbed my black jeans jeans and grey t-shirt and through them on before I ran down stairs. I go down stairs to see my parents watching TV. "Morning Mom and Dad," I said greeting them with a big smile on my face.

"Morning Marco I see your ready for your first day of junior year," my mom said with a warm smile painting her face.

"A junior already...soon my son will be 24 and be married with a beautiful child," my dad said wiping a tear.