Home.

Mabel's POV

"What the hell Bill?" said Mabel furiously " Why did you say you had to wait to take me home?"

"I'm sorry I just wanted to spend time with you." Bill said submissively, oddly rare for him 

"Well, plenty good that did," said Mabel sarcastically " I could have been killed!" Mabel said almost in shock because it was true she could have been killed and that would be the end. 

They both stared at each other, in shocked silence they both knew it was true. finally, Mabel broke the silence.

"I'm scared, Bill, what if one day your not there for me and something bad happens or even worse, what if something happens to you." said Mabel tearing up 

"We'll be fine Mab..." started Bill

"No, we won't Bill, that's the point I'm making and if you don't get that then..." Bill hugged her, and with all her sentiment she embraced the hug. She felt warm, cozy, safe, Mabel felt like she was in love.

"I..." Mabel started 

"Me too shooting star, also, mind reader." Bill said 

"You totally ruined the moment." Mabel giggled.

"But I did it spectacularly." said Bill while posing

                                                             Bill's POV

SHE LOVES ME! SHE LOVES ME! Bill's mind raced, he'd loved Mabel this entire time but she had nothing more than a crush on him Oh my god what should I say what should I do what can I do.  And for once there was something in Bill that made him... human, Yeah real nice narrator I know you guys don't like me that much but cut me some slack, okay  But that day there was no slack cut for Bill, however people actually started liking him. Okay, ouch,  but only because he was with Mabel double ouch,  Not to be mean we just like Mabel better Triple ouch just stop talking.  Since when can you break the fourth wall anyway Bill, since I became a superpowerful mind-reading demon, Be honest Bill, Fine it was when you started being really mean to me and I can only hear you then, Good Bill, and for once he was actually good.

"Bill," Mabel said and Bill realized he had hugged Mabel a little too long

"Sorry," Bill said blushing his cheeks glossy pink "I was lost in my thoughts."

"Let's head home." said Mabel 

"What do you mean head, girlfriend?" Bill said deviously and questionably almost as if asking a 2 part question.

"Are you saying you can teleport us there or something, boyfriend?" Mabel said asking and answering a question at the same time

Bill grinned from ear to ear "Matter of fact, I can." said Bill proudly

They teleported to Mabel's room she quickly told her family she was back and after some brief   questioning from Dipper, Gruncle Stan and Uncle Ford she was back in her room

"So, what do you wanna do?" asked Bill

  a minute later they were in the attic playing mini-golf  

(Hey everybody This is my first story so please leave comments down below on anything recommendations for this story, other stories to do, anything also I'll update this once every 2 days for sure and once every day if I can, unless I get other books in circulation, also tell me if you like chapters like this or if you want more action-packed chapters, comment down below if you want a second chapter today. Bye ;)