Questions and Wishes

"Upon request, Mabel Pines, you may ask any 10 questions, or get virtually any wish, you want." 

Mabel went up to Ragar and Dipper

"Do you guys have any questions?"

"They have plenty of questions that they would like answered, do you want that to be one of your questions, Mabel Pines?"

"No!" Mabel quickly said, "I mean, I do want to know it, but I would prefer to ask them, and not count this as one of my various questions."

Ragar, Dipper, and Mabel briefly discussed then Mabel approached the nearest monitor.

"What are all the ways we could go home?" Mabel asked genuinely curious

"The fastest current way to go home would be to go to the land of Globnor, but, not even the Master magician in Globnor could get you home permanently. The only ways to get home, stay there permanently, and not experience a tie in both realities would be if 1. You had assistance from one of the three shapers, 2. If you had assistance from us, and 3. If you developed your powers up to the point where you had the ability to send yourself home." 

"Will you send us home?!" Mabel asked filled with glee 

"Indeed we will, but only if you count it as one of your wishes if you are to return, come here immediately."

"Very well," Mabel said her eyes glowing white "let our journey commence, goodbye Monitors, hopefully, this goodbye will last longer than expected."

Mabel, Dipper, and Ragar were teleported to the mindscape. Bill was there, but his concentration seemed elsewhere, suddenly he was rushing towards them

"Mabel!" he called out relief in his voice 

"No yelling," Mabel replied knowingly as Bill hugged her into a tight embrace

"For you, I would yell my lungs out..." Bill paused "You have to go back I know this is horrible, and you'll hate me after this, but you need to go back, or ... you'll cease to exist... the original 3 will..." Bill's speech was getting messed up, suddenly, he was teleported. They found him a second later, and two other people, radiating with power. 

comment and vote

(Hey guys thanks for all the love and support. I know recently the story hasn't been too great, but I really needed to set the guidelines or essentially prologue for the story that will come ahead. Anyways thanks for all the love and support guys, especially with my recent writing, I'll still try to update every day, it's harder, after break, but I still try and will continue. If I don't update one day don't worry I should update the next day unless a horrible emergency takes place. Best wishes and good luck, Bye;)