The robbery

"Before you say anything there's one more thing I need to tell you, Mabel." The All-Maker said with utmost urgency

"And what is that?" asked Mabel

"All the artifacts have been robbed, all of them, except the ones you took. I thought your speed was impressive, but this crazed adventurer only started a few days ago in our time, and he managed to accomplish all that, really makes me question which side I'm taking, regardless in case you want to know his current whereabouts he's at the central cloud walls, so yeah this person is a go-getter, you could learn from his example."

"You're not really helping, in fact, I think you're adding to my worries, due to the fact that whoever we're going to need to face will likely be incredibly capable. Regardless, my first question is how do I stop Bill from dying after going, Nova?"

"For starters, who said that Bill was going nova?!" 

"YOU DID!" Mabel practically screamed

The All-Maker thought for a second

"Oh yes, I apologize, I was lost in my own thoughts. You see Bill hasn't gone nova, this is one Bill's, one of our, abilities, we can fully unleash our power at any time, it won't kill us because our power comes from an unlimited power supply created by ourselves. This is the precise reason I was concerned that you merely existed, because you were able to draw from that same power source."

"Okay, I guess that brings me to my final questions, for starters please tell me everything you know about raider."

"The raider is a being of equal power to that of Bill outside the Cities of Demons, within the cities he causes mass destruction, he previously held onto to you, especially during you visit in the city of Glaknor. I could go into more specifics, but I feel it's best if I don't for my personal amusement."

"How do I get Bill out of this state?"

"First you need to telepathically communicate with him, then you need to either persuade him to come with you, which within his current state is rather hard, or physically detain him, which again is hard, but given your ability, I don't doubt that you could accomplish that. I'll leave you to it, and rejoin you shortly."

"Mabel, Mabel!" Mabel looked up to see Ragar shaking her,

"What happened?"

"You fell, so I rushed over, but as soon as you touched the ground you were back up again."

"Okay give me a second."

Bill! Bill! Answer me. A second later she heard a response 

Mabel?!

Bill, I need you to listen to me someone has all the artifacts, we need to go after them right away 

Bill thought for a moment Dear, god. Mabel, we need to go now it's so much worse than you think

Wha-

No time.  their telepathic communication was quickly interrupted

Bill ran up to them as they were escaping the island Bill was mumbling "horrible- I can't believe it."

"Bill tell us who it is," Mabel said

 "Okay, everybody we're chasing after Tad."Bill finished his sentence as everybody gawked.

comment and vote

(Hey guys thanks for all the love and support. I know recently the story hasn't been too great, but I really needed to set the guidelines or essentially prologue for the story that will come ahead. Anyways thanks for all the love and support guys, especially with my recent writing, I'll still try to update every day, it's been harder recently, because I've been so busy. One day I wasn't even able to update, because I had a violin concert, but I still try and will continue to. If I don't update one day don't worry I should update the next unless a horrible emergency takes place. Best wishes, have a great time in general Bye;)