The Deal

She's so great  Bill thought I can't believe she loves me back

 I love spending time with him thought Mabel I can't wait to snuggle  she momentarily forget that Bill could read minds

Bill took Mabel and swept her off her feet he feel on the bed and hugged her she hugged him back.

"Mind reader," Bill said briefly

All of a sudden Dipper burst in "Hey Mabel I was just wondering if you wanted to play..." he finally saw Bill, Bill moved at an impossible pace, and covered Dipper's mouth, before he could do so much as yelp, Mabel explained "He's fine dipper, I trust him." Bill slightly loosed his hand from Dipper's mouth, enough to speak, but not enough to scream.

"But why should I trust him?" Dipper asked 

Bill spoke up  "Presently, you shouldn't. However How about a Deal" Bill asked, His eyes flashing blue, for just a moment before returning to normal "I won't do anything to any of you in any shape or form without your permission, and I'll do my best to help you. No loopholes, it is exactly is it is stated."

"Deal, however you need to agree you will do NOTHING bad earth or any of it's other inhabitants unless Mabel, My family and I deem it okay."

"DEAL?" Bill said his eyes a neon blue "Deal." they both agreed, and proceeded to shake his hand.

"So what are we gonna do now, Mabel?" Bill asked   

"Let's explore the woods." Mabel and Dipper said, simultaneously

"First I will both of you an amulet."

"Why, What do they do?"

"They give you all my abilities only I can attack you and you can't attack me, however, I can't harm you anyway, due to our deal." said Bill they gave the amulets to their family and took the rest.

They went into the woods, and there stood Tad poised for battle.

comment and vote.

(Hey everybody This is my first story so please leave comments down below on anything recommendations for this story, other stories to do, anything also I'll update this once every 2 days for sure and once every day if I can, unless I get other books in circulation, also tell me if you like chapters like this or if you want more action-packed chapters comment and vote, Bye ;)