Saving Us

Bill's POV

There were all these goons coming at me, very good fighters, but don't forget who's talking. At that moment I could only think about 1 thing, Mabel. The way she smiles, her cute personality, how kind she is, and how trusting she is. All these memories flooded back 'it had been so long, and if I don't find her and manage to come up with a plan to save her She will be gone.' I was furious and at that moment I knew what I needed to do...

                                                                                      Ragar's POV

As I ran throughout the entire island looking for something to guide me to the SlavesBound I encountered something amazing. I saw a demon, who with one spell, was able to take out thousands of goons I rushed in and tried my best to help, but I realized they were too strong to take on, and I nearly fled the battle when I noticed what the reason was that this demon was ambushed, it was Bill. And even worse 

He had gone Nova

                                                                          Mabel and Dipper's POV

"Hey, Einstein," Mabel said dryly "I don't mean to burst your bubble, but it's time to stop daydreaming and come up with an escape plan"

"Bug off" everyone knew what happened to Mabel after coming to Gravity Falls, but nobody knew what happened to Dipper, he hit it off with Pacifica talked to her about stuff and eventually made his way into her heart then left he said he would be back, even though Dipper knew time went slower there than here it was still a worry creeping in the back of his mind, also he got accepted to transfer schools to Gravity Falls. In fact, everything was going perfectly, and then, of course, Mabel had to ruin everything and start a drama with Bill. So excuse him if he wasn't in the mood to make plans about a problem his sister got him into  Suddenly, Dipper's sadistic sulking was interrupted by urgent news.

It was Ragar

"We have to go now." Ragar said seriously

"How did... What did..."

"No time to explain, all you need to know is that Bill has gone Nova."

comment and vote

(Hey guys thanks for all the love and support. I know recently the story hasn't been too great, but I really needed to set the guidelines or essentially prologue for the story that will come ahead. Anyways thanks for all the love and support guys, especially with my recent writing, I'll still try to update every day, it's been harder recently, because I've been so busy. One day I wasn't even able to update, because I had a violin concert, but I still try and will continue to. If I don't update one day don't worry I should update the next unless a horrible emergency takes place. Best wishes, have a great time in general Bye;)