mislead

"Children come," said Ragar

"Why should we trust you?!" Asked Mabel and Dipper incredulous 

"Because I too was once human," Ragar said showing his face, which nobody, save Dipper and Mabel, have ever seen.

"Children the man you have faced and have been guided by is not the true Bill, Bill was taken by the All-maker and the Anti-maker." said Ragar worry glistening in his eyes

"Who has lead, and deceived us this whole time?!" Mabel said, her eyes glistening a clear white

"Mabel I know of your power so does half of the land of demons after your displays, and though I am certain you could defeat the current enemy given time and practice, and any enemy you face save the All-maker and the order of the universe, your best move is to run. Bill will be able to guide you beyond this point regardless." Ragar said " The enemy you're facing ... is Tad Cipher"

"TAD?!" Mabel screamed, rage, anger, fear, and shock all showing in her nearly moonlit white eyes.

"Mabel, I know you feel like you're  in a perilous situation, but I need you to trust me when I say that 1st) I am telling the truth 2nd) returning to Tad will lead to instant or future death 3rd) you mustn't look for Bill directly he will find you, and 4th) When you explore the cities, NEVER REVEAL YOUR IDENTITY. Do you understand these conditions?"

"I fully understand and will try my best to meet these expectations." Mabel said earnestly and openly

"Very well, I know what you needed from here." said Ragar, "But I must come with you. As both guardian, navigator, and teacher."

Ragar handed Mabel the artifact and followed after her

"Where are we headed?!" 

"To a place beyond comprehension and thought, the church of the All Seeing."

comment and vote

(Hey guys thanks for all the love and support. I know recently the story hasn't been too great, but I really needed to set the guidelines or essentially prologue for the story that will come ahead. Anyways thanks for all the love and support guys, especially with my recent writing, I'll still try to update every day, it's harder, after break, but I still try and will continue. If I don't update one day don't worry I should update the next day unless a horrible emergency takes place. Best wishes and good luck, Bye;)