Happily Ever After

Dear diary,

It's the end of senior year and Dave and I are still a happy couple. Our friend group is still tight and we always hang out on Friday afternoons. Dave has already promised to take me to Prom and that if we don't go to the same college that he would call everyday. All my friends have also promised to stay in touch and once we were all done with college to come together for a get-together. I'm so excited to see what our future holds but for now I must go and I'll write again later. Sincerely Angel.

Angel's pov.

It's already a week until Prom and in so excited. There's going to be music, dancing, snacks, and most importantly Dave. I have a navy blue dress with small sleeves and three blue roses on the back. I can't wait to see Dave in a tux.

My friends are all going as a group since there is an odd number of them. As school goes on the week passes by quicker than normal. The night of Prom I'm standing by my door waiting with my mom for Dave to arrive.

I heard a cat pulling up and a minute later there was a knock on the door. My mom opened it and there stood Dave in an all black tux and tie. He held out his hand and I reached out my hand and grabbed it lightly.

"You better bring her back safe and you better not be back later. If she comes home crying you won't have your balls anymore." My mom said threatening.

"You don't have to worry." Dave said.

Dave opened the passenger door and I sat down. He drove us to Prom as we talked about my mom's threat. When we arrived at Prom he held my hand as we walked through the open doors into the dance floors. Music played loudly throughout the room. Everyone was having a great time.

Dave took me to an empty spot on the floor and danced with me. He swirled me around and kept his hand on my hips. We laughed and danced for a few hours until Prom was over.

He slowly drove us back home. We talked about out night and we soon arrived back at my house. He walked me to my door and said, "Angel, I will always love you and only you for as long as I live. No matter how far apart we are or who tries to come between us I will always be there for you."

I started to tear up. "Dave, you are more than I deserve and I will always be thankful for you in my life. I love you more than Sun loves the moon. I promise I will always be by your side no matter what hard ship's come our way."

He walked back to his car and waved as he drove away. I slowly walked inside and there on the couch was someone I thought would never come back. "Hey there." My dad said.

"I don't know why your here or what you want but you need to leave. I don't care if you want to rebond because I don't so just get out." I said bitterly.

"I know you don't want to hear anything I have to say but really I am sorry. I just want to be here when you graduate. I seen a guy drop you off. What was that about?" He said curiously.

"It's none of your business. If you were actually here you would know who he is and why he dropped me off." I said angrily.

"Look I took you I would come back one day and now I'm here. I'm here to stay for good." He said matter of factly.

"It doesn't matter because once I graduate I'm leaving for college and then I'm going to live somewhere else." I said snappy.

"Won't your mom miss you?" He asked.

"Yeah but I'll still visit. I just don't want to stay here forever. If you wanted to be in my life you should have never disappeared. I only ever received one letter from you. Never a phone call or a visit or anything on my birthdays or Christmas. You weren't there. You are dead to me." I said.

"I guess I should have known this wouldn't work. I'll just leave then." He said sadly.

"Good." I said bitterly.

He walked out the door and disnt look back. I felt bad for him for a second but put that aside and felt happy. I went through the notions of school until I graduated. Luckly Dave and I are able to go to the same college.

College went by faster than I expected with a few phone calls back home. I made sure to stay in touch with everyone. After college was over Dave and I went out and started working. I am a game designer and Dave is a computer designer.

After a couple years we decided to get married. I of course invited everyone to come. My mom video taped the whole thing.

We know live happily with a baby boy who we love very much. We named him Colby Nicole Turner. I just know that his life will be just as interesting as mine and I will be here to help him through all the weird, funny, and sad moments.

The end. Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed. If you enjoyed this book check out my book called Stalker.