Part 1

Y/N P.O.V

Four months. Four months is a long time to be away from the love of your life. These four months have felt like a life time. And now, that four months of waiting to see each other was over.

The reason why we had been separated was because Thomas and the gang had been doing promo for their movie The Scorch Trials. Yes, I supported him, but I was annoyed at how much time he had to be away from home. This afternoon, though, there was a interview he would participate in, and I was thankful for the opportunity for a surprise it provided.

I was staring at the cast, a huge childish grin on my face. I was in the crowd of one of their many interveiws, ready to see my Thomas again.

He was right infront of me, and it was quite hard to believe. He was so gorgeous... so real. After months of just texting and facetiming, the real thing....I dont know. You just cant beat human contact. Nerves were running through my body like an electric current. I knew he wanted to see me, so my nerves weren't about that...

~~~FLASH BACK TO THAT MORNING~~~

Ring, ring, ring. The face time call droned on, but no one was picking up. Maybe he would pick up next time....

All of a sudden, Thomas's gorgeous face popped up on the screen.

"Tommy!" I said, a happy smile on both of our faces.

"Hello, my love. How was your flight home?" That was my alibi.

"Oh! Um...it was good. I slept most of the time, though,"

"That's typical, love."

"Thomas!"

He chuckled, running a hand through his messy hair.

"So what you up to today?" I asked, although I knew exactly what he was gonna do today. He had a brunch at 10:30 with the cast and some interviewers, then they would have a two hour break till 2:00. Another interview would be held at 2:30 and that would be when I would surprise him.

"Stupid interviews. I really wish I didn't have to work right now. I miss you so damn much," Thomas said, tears brimming his eyes. My stomach did a flip as he said that.

"We will see each other soon, though. I am counting down the minutes till I get to touch you," I said, running my hand through my hair. I had developed this habit from Thomas, watching him do it so much rubbed off on me a bit.

"Two months, Y/N! That is a long time and I need you. Maybe-maybe I can take off some work. Yeah, let me figure that out. Maybe I can come home early? Or, you can come out to me! Well- ugh, you have school, dammit. When does collage get out? Is your uni like that?" he rambled on. He was walking somewhere in his hotel room, probably to go get his lap-top to rearrange work and all that stuff.

"No, Thomas. I'm not letting you come home early just to see me. That's not fair to you, I know how much you love your job. Speaking of your job, how the cast?" I asked, trying to change the topic. I was afraid that I would break and tell him that I was actually in the same hotel as him. Thank you Dylan for putting us in the same hotel. He continued to ramble on about his friends and I enjoyed every second of it.

~~~FLASH BACK OVER~~~

I was snapped back into the real world when I heard Thomas's voice.

"So, Thomas, I hear you have a special someone at home. Yes?" the interviewer asked, his voice sounded playful. The cast started to laugh and Thomas began talking, chuckling a bit himself.

"Um...yeah. I do, Y/n. I like her a lot, she is my everything," he said, running a hand through his hair. Kaya rolled her eyes and looked at him accusingly.

"Oh, c'mon Thomas! You LOVE her, he never shuts up about her," she said, causing the crowd to let out a round of 'Aww's'. I rolled my eyes at what she said. Was that true?

"Oh my gosh. Its so annoying....like literally. We could be doing something so benign.... like having dinner at something...and Thomas would be able to link that to Y/N. But, we do love her though, so its not to bad." Dylan added, winking at me. He was the only one, other than Kaya cause I couldn't keep anything from her, that knew that I was out here. They were the one's who organized all of this...me coming out to visit them, I mean.

"Any way, enough of me asking the questions! I know that the crowd would love to get some things out of you guys. Dylan, would you like to start us off?" the interviewer asked looking at the crowd. The crowd started to scream. I could see the excitement running through Dylan as he looked at me, he was ready for Thomas to see me.

"Um...yeah. How about you," he pointed at me," the girl in the... 7th row, black hoodie," I squealed. I was about to see Thomas! I stood up on my chair, and Thomas's hands flew to his mouth as he gasped.

"Miss me, baby?" I asked, tears welling up in my eyes. Thomas jumped out of his seat and he practically flew across stage. I heard him let out a sob as I made my way quickly to the side middle of the room. We sprinted towards each other and within seconds, our bodies collided in the middle of the small walk way. Thomas immediately picked my up, causing me to wrap my legs around his waist.

"Oh my gosh, I missed you so much.." Thomas whispered, squeezing me tightly.

"I missed you to, you dork. I told you I would see you soon!" I whispered back. Thomas pulled his head back and I finally got to look into those gorgeous, brown eyes. After a second, Thomas pressed his lips to mine in a long awaited kiss...