Part 13

A/N

Hey, my lovely, little readers!!! Alrighty, so, this imagine is a little bit unique. It is a texting imagine between sixteen-year-old Thomas and sixteen-year-old you. You are from the lovely state of California, and you are visiting Thomas! As you will see, you are in the beautiful city of London so that your mother can find a place to move to, hopefully near the Sangster residence. Your mothers have been best friends since primary school, and you and Thomas have visited each other every year or two whilst growing up. Since you two hit your teen years, you guys have been quite the bit awkward....

Your relationship has always had that flirty flare, however. 

This time, you have been in Southwark for about a week. Your mother, Tasha, and Ava have taken you to Ireland, leaving a lonely Thomas behind. 

In your luggage, you found Tom's jumper....might as well let him know, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N:

I have your rugby sweatshirt, by the way. It got packed into my luggage. Dunno how. So, sorry friend. 

Y/N:

Anyway. Miss me yet?

Thomas:

That's weird. Don't worry about it. Ha! Totally. 

Y/N:

Quite odd, I agree. I don't know how it got stuck in there. I thought it was physically attached to your skin. 

Thomas:

haha, guess not. Weird.

Y/N:

So, was there a reason you were stuck in your room the entire time???

Y/N:

Is there a hot chick you were texting the entire time that you're trying to hide from your mom?

Thomas:

I wasn't in my room the whole time. Shhhhh.

Y/N:

You little shit!!

Y/N:

Where'd you go?

Thomas:

I went out to socialize with you. Of course.

Y/N:

That's bull. Where'd you sneak out to. 

Thomas:

When I wasn't with you, I was in my room. But I wasn't in my room most of the time. Give me credit.

Y/N:

Fine. Don't tell me. Uh....alright. And, I come from the moon!!!

Thomas:

You're an idiot. I can't believe you think i'd sneak out. 

Y/N:

You seemed to REALLY dislike socializing with me, and your mother made you stay home to do so. Why wouldn't you sneak out?

Y/N:

And, hell no. You get no credit. Your mom does, but you do not, blondie. The only ACTUAL time that you spent with me without your mom shoving you in my direction was when we were skiing. And that doesn't really count. So. Sorry, kid.