Part 14

Thomas:

Didn't say who did. And on who. No problem, Yn. Any time. That jumper isn't dumb! It was hard to get! You are beautiful. I didn't ignore you! I watched, from afar. Scared. Not on you! And not like your tits. I swear you wear thin shirts to bed just to torment me. I look fun to touch? Where? I like you a lot, too.

Thomas:

My girlfriend.

Y/N:

hahaha lol I didn't know you had a girlfriend.

Y/N:

You shouldn't be like this with other girls. Gotta go.

Y/N:

Bye.

Thomas:

You sooooo fancy me, darling. I have no doubt.

Thomas:

Your absence is just supporting my theory.

Thomas:

Darling. Come on. I know you're in bed on your phone. text me back.

Y/N:

I'm actually at a café, on the phone with my boyfriend. What's up?

Thomas:

What?

Y/N:

What? Cockiness isn't attractive, by the way.

Thomas:

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm an idiot. I'm so stupid. I thought we had something. I don't know why I thought that, that was so dumb. I cant believe ive done this. I am so sorry, have a lovely vacation. I'm sorry. Tell your boyfriend that he has something really special. I'm sorry. Ill go. Have a nice day.

Y/N:

You have a girlfriend.....

Y/N:

I don't have a boyfriend. I'm in tears on my bed. You were right.

Y/N:

What's her name?

Thomas:

I was teasing you. I'm sorry, Yn. I didn't know you didn't like that. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

Y/N:

what.

Thomas:

Please give me another chance. I wont be cocky. I wont even flirt with you. Ill be as submissive as I can, I'm so sorry. Can we be friends?

Y/N:

YOU DONT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?

Y/N:

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE I FUCKING HATE YOU.

Y/N:

lols. kay, ha maybe I don't hate you BUT YOURE STILL A DICK. kind of. a very pretty dick.

Y/N:

You are literally perfect. I didn't realize you were joking. I'm usually chill with the teasing, but I thought you were being serious. You're not cocky. I was just pissed. You're fucking hilarious, and you've got a bit confidence. An attractive bit of confidence. Why wouldn't you flirt with me? I thought you were with someone else, for a second. You get to be faithful, if you're with someone. If not, love me up. Flirt with me all you want. Don't be sorry, babe. You've done nothing wrong. I wasn't in the know of the joke. That's all. You don't need to be submissive. I don't mind how you act, in that way. Just as long as you are being you. I like YOU. Don't change for me, buddy. Yes, we can be friends. Calm down, my love.