Chapter Five

The next morning I wake up, and Sam isn't in his bed; Dean is. He's leaning on the headboard, clicking the remote at the TV. Dean glances over to me briefly, and then looks back at the television against the wall in front of him.

"Morning, princess," he says. Why does he keep calling me princess? "Sam went to get some breakfast," Dean continues. I watch as he crosses his arms after deciding on a show to watch; it's I Love Lucy.

Pushing myself out of bed, I decide to take a shower. The sweatpants I wear sag and reveal my dark purple boy shorts; I yank them up quickly as I walk over to get my clothes from my duffel bag, and then I walk into the bathroom.

It doesn't take me very long in the shower. I'm in and out in no time, pulling my clothes on. When I get out, Dean's biting his lip and staring hopefully at the door. He mutters a curse and stands up, walking to get a beer.

"You want one?" he asks, showing off a second bottle.

"Sure," I shrug, and he walks back over to hand it to me. We sit on separate beds watching TV for a while.

I know I'm not good at handling alcohol, but I can't handle myself. The beer stings a bit as it travels down my throat.

"Wow," Dean says, watching me down an entire beer. My insides burn, and I let out a loud burp. He laughs, saying, "You can do better than that."

He swings his legs over the side of the bed, tilting the bottle of beer back into his mouth. Then, he takes a great inhale and exhales a belch that lasts a little longer than mine did. I laugh at him, swinging my legs over the side of the bed, too. This time, I don't need any assistance from beer. Inhaling deeply, I close my eyes. Exhaling, I bellow a loud burp that lasts almost as long as Dean's did - almost.

"Wait," he says, standing up. "Did you just challenge me?"

"Actually," I say sassily, standing up right in front of him, "I think you did."

"In that case," he says, leaning in so our faces are very close, "I guess I won."

We stare deeply at each other for a while, and I notice he has a ring of gold around his pupils; I always thought they were just green. "What's the prize?" I ask, and I can't help but flirt a little bit.

He gets closer, and I didn't even know that was possible. "You really want to know?" Dean asks, his hand squeezing my waist. "You," he whispers into my lips. Then, he kisses me. It was fire and ice and magical and just plain extraordinary. To simply put it: it was amazing.

His grip tightens on my waist as he pulls my shirt up a bit. He puts his foot behind mine, spins us, and I fall on top of Dean on his bed. I smile into the kiss. Dean rolls over so he's on top and backs away for a split second to remove his shirt, and I decide to take mine off, too. Quickly, he tosses them both aside and gets back to kissing me passionately. Then he manages to get his pants off and starts tugging at mine.

I let out a moan and frown slightly; we can't do this. He moves down to kiss along my collarbone, sliding my pants off of me.

"Dean," I breathe, running my fingers through his hair; we can't do this. Then he balls up my pants and throws them to the floor, still kissing my neck area. He uses his knee to part my legs; we can't do this. Dean brings his face back up to mine and slides my bra straps from my shoulders.

"Dean," I say again, adding a bit of a whine to it.

"Hmm?" he hums, breathing roughly into my neck.

"We can't do this," I whisper into his ear, my fingers still tangled in his hair. He moves his head up and stares down at me.

"Why?" His brows move together in confusion. My lips meet his quickly, and I pull back so I can see his entire face.