What?

Sixteen years.
She had been practicing for sixteen whole years.
Sixteen years of spending energy, time and all of herself.
All of this to get better.
To get perfect.
To be her very best and the best of all.
And still,
She couldn't get the fucking control she desired.
She still lost control.
She still let her emotions get to her.
And she couldn't accept it.

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

They were all standing stoic.
Glaring at each other like there wss no tomorrow.
They had been doing this for almost three hours.
Without even batting an eye.
Completely motionless.
"Alright guys, I think that's enough."
Nothing.
"Guys I'm serious. Stop it already"
Like he didn't talk.
"GUYS STOP FUCKING GLARING AT EACH OTHER AND LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!!!"
Damian slowly diverted his eyes from the others and looked at him.
"Geez Dick. A real leader should be able to make his subordinate listen to him without yelling." He said grinning.
In that moment you could've seen a vein popping on his forehead.
"You little bast-"
"Watch your language Dick" (*grins like a idiot* captain america cit.) Damian sang, his grin becoming wider (if that was even possible), like the one of Cheshire Cat (*still grinning like an idiot*).
If you couldn't before, now you surely would see the vein on Richard's forehead pulsing.
"Control yourself Richard. Breathe in, breathe out. BREATH IN, BREATH OUT"
"Alright. As I was trying to say, you are a complete disaster. You just let Hive Five go-"
"Tsk. Like you and the Titans are any better"
Dick simply ignored him:"-and this is not the first time you fail. You've been together for two months, and you still can't cope. It's becoming worrying. The town needs protection. And the citizens need to know that they're safe. They're scared. So, we'll be making some changes around here."
When he said that, everyone's eyes were on him.
"Wait. What do you mean by changes? Are you going to kick someone out of the team?"
"You can't do this!"
Dick simply rolled his eyes.
"Well, as a matter of fact I could, but this is not what's going to happen. None of you is going to leave the team. Even better: you're getting a new comrade!"
Everyone was astonished.
"WHAT?!"

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

"What do you mean saying that I should start packing my things?"
"Listen dear, I know that you don't like it, but you have to go"
The amethyst eyed girl narrowed her eyes.
"If you wanted to get rid of me so bad, you should just say it you know?"
The older woman just huffed.
"You know that it's not true. You're like a daughter to me. And I really need your help while fighting. But there are some people who need you more than me"
"And who are these people supposed to be?"
"The Young Justice. You're becoming part of the team"
"WHAT?!"

Hi guys!
How are things? I know I know, you expected a chapter yesterday, but my stupid phone wouldn't work. And the WI-FI was no use. So yeah.
Technology sucks sometimes. Anyway, let me know what you think in the comments! I'm gonna update soon.
Love you all!

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain

Alias290