Little Brother Is Upset

Damian Wayne was the kind of spoiled brat who simply had to know everything about everyone. So, he was pissed out of his mind when he couldn't find enough info on someone. But when there was nothing on that someone, well, let's just say you should at least keep 200 metres between you and him. And that's exactly what the boys were trying to do: they were in their beds, under the covers, not-as-sneakily-as-they-thought-they-were, spying on the big-bad-bat-wannabe, who right now is typing at his computer trying to find something, anything, about their new teammate. I meant, was, at least until he crashed his computer on the floor, throwing a birdarang on it just to clarify that he didn't drop it. As if someone would think so... But anyway. In that exact moment none other than Dick Grayson entered the scene, to find his little brother giving a tantrum. Let's all admire for a second his absolutely "perfect" timing. You did? Good. So on with the story...
"HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?! THERE'S NOTHING ON HER! NOTHING! NOTHING IN THE BAT-CAVE ARCHIVE, NO SUPERHERO RECORD IN THE JUSTICE LEAGUE DATABASE, NO BIRTH CERTIFICATE, NO HIGHSCHOOL'S GRADES, NO SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT, NO PICTURES, NOTHING! IT'S LIKE SHE NEVER EXISTED IN THE FIRST PLACE! HOW IS THAT FUCKING POSSIBLE?!"
"Bro, we get it chill. You can't find any info on her, but seriously calm dow-"
"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN DICK-HEAD GRAYSON?! SHE IS GOING TO BE PART OF THE TEAM! THE LEADER NONE THE LESS! AND WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HER! HOW THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO TRUST HER?!"
"Damian, shut the fuck up. You're going to wake Zee and she's not going to be hap-"
"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HER AND HER SLEEP! AND SINCE WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HER, WHY COULDN'T SHE TELL US ANYTHING ABOUT HER?! UH?! 'ASK HER YOURSELF' SHE SAID, THANK YOU FOR THE HELP OLD HAG!"
Now Dick was really starting to get annoyed.
"Damian, watch your mouth-"
"OH I'M REALLY SORRY FOR CALLING THAT PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A SUPERHERO OLD HAG! HEY, YOU KNOW WHY SHE DIDN'T TELL US ANYTHING ABOUT RAVEN? PROBABLY BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER EITHER! YEAH THAT'S IT! SHE'S SO PATHETIC AND STUPID SHE DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TAKING HER IN WITHOUT ASKING HER ANYTHING AT ALL! AND YOU SAID SHE WAS YOUR TEAMMATE RIGHT!? SO SHOULDN'T YOU HAVE SOME KIND OF INFO TO GIVE US?! I BET-"
"DAMIAN WAYNE SHUT THE FUCK UP THIS INSTANT YOU BRAT!"
Now, Richard wasn't the kind of person to swear a lot. Actually, he never did. He was way too well-mannered, and polite, and considerate, and well, everything the brat- Damian, wasn't. But this time he couldn't help it. The crime-rate in Bludhaven was always high, and he hadn't been getting that much sleep these days. Also, the big bad bat was always breathing onto his neck, expecting a lot out of him, and now assigning him to keep his little brother in check, which wasn't an easy task at all. Lately, he was also his complain-consulent, which sounds pretty cool, but he simply was the one person the bat complained about Damian with. And the bat complained a lot. And when I say a lot I mean A LOT. But would you really blame him? Anyway, all of this was meant to help you understand how tired and stressed he was. And now with Damian giving such a tantrum, he simply reached his breaking point. And now Damian was going to have a peace of his mind. Oh, he SO was...
"THE ONLY REASON WE TOLD YOU NOTHING ABOUT RAVEN IS BECAUSE SHE RESPECTS HER AND HER PRIVACY! AND YOU BETTER STOP INSULTING HER, BECAUSE IF SHE REALLY WAS SUCH A LAME SUPERHERO AS YOU SAY, SHE WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN IN THE JUSTICE LEAGUE IN THE FIRST PLACE! ACTUALLY YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE PATHETIC HERE! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE, WORK IN A TEAM, MUCH LESS BEING IN CHARGE OF ONE, HAVING A NORMAL CONVERSATION, SO STOP THINKING YOU'RE SO GREAT BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT! AND STOP TALKING ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE LIKE THEY'RE STUPID, CAUSE THE STUPIDEST ONE HERE IS YOU!"
A long silence followed that. None of the boys had ever seen Dick so angry, and they were pretty scared. Damian was taken aback by his brother's words. He, too, hadn't seen his outburst coming. And maybe now that he thought about it, he was wrong to talk like that, and maybe he felt a little guilty. But of course he would never admit that, and of course he also couldn't simply let the conversation and like that, so after a while he finally said, in a much more hushed manner:
"There shouldn't be any privacy nor secrets between superheroes-"
"Oh really? Then I guess you wouldn't mind me telling Raven about your past, would you?"
That shut him up completely.
"Anyway now" Dick said to the other boys in the room "I suggest you all go to sleep, tomorrow we'll wake up early to go back to your base, and it's almost four in the morning... You just have three hours, so if I were you I'd make the most out of them. Now if you'll excuse me-"
And then they heard a crash.

Here's Alias290!
I'm SO sorry. I know I should've of updated WAY sooner, but I've been really busy, and then Wattpad didn't make me publish anything! I could only read and vote stories who were written by others, and when I tried to edit mine, the app would just crash! Well, now it looks like the problem's gone, so here you have the new chapter! As always leave a vote and a comment if you enjoy my story. If this story gets more than 150 votes by the end of the week, next monday I'll publish not one, not two, not three, but FOUR chapters! So just go ahead and click that pretty star! Also, write in the comments if you have found some mistakes, typos, or if you have some suggestion to improve my writing style. Constructive criticism is always appreciated! I got some other story-drafts on going, so if you want me to write more books go follow me so you can always know when I publish another one! That would be all, Alias out!

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain

Alias290