Taron Egerton - Skype Call!

Begrudgingly you'd had a really long crappy day at work & all you wanted to do in that very moment was to kick your off your aching shoes & literally crawl into your lovingly queen sized bed because your day had ultimately been rather rotten for yourself.

Your boss had ago at you for turning up late due to the god damn bus never running on time, you had mis-laid a hell of alot of important paperwork & documents that were due & to top things off, you had bewildingly spilt your hot drink all over your desk, ruining your presentation that you had ultimately spent hours galore on.

It had just gone after 6pm when you initially got home because the bus also took it's sweet time on the way back home as well, to which made you even more angrier.

So as soon as you finally stumbled back into your flat that evening, all you wanted to do was have a good old cry & get all warm & snuggly in your queen sized bed.

That wasn't untill you physically remembered that your boyfriend Taron, was due to be skyping you soon.

He texted you earlier in the day saying that when he was finished with filming, he would text you to double check that your home safe & sound, ready to skype with you.

So you slipped off your shoes & quickly changed into one of Taron's warm snuggly t-shirts, which just about draped over the both your thick thighs.

But before setting the laptop up, you immediately went into the bathroom & splashed some freezing cold water on your flushed face to help sooth you a little bit.

Even though you were feeling really crappy, you truly didn't want to ignore Taron's skype call & spoil him from seeing you, even if it was just through a laptop screen.

It wasn't long before Taron texted you again saying that he had finished filming for the day & was able to skype with you, whenever you were ready your end.

You knew Taron wasn't one to give up easily & after hearing your phone go off a couple more times, you adjusted yourself in the mirror & went back to your bedroom.

With that, you then crawled into your queen sized bed, pulling the covers over you & placing the laptop on top of you, in texting Taron back saying he could skype you now.

He texted you back with loads of smiley faces & hearts galore, which made your heart melt inside.

It wasn't long before his gorgeous chiseled face & name appeared on your laptop screen, to which you moved the laptops mouse across & clicked the green answer button, in accepting the Skype call.

Taron: Hey babe, I've missed you. (he cheerily smiled at you)

You: Hey, I've missed you too. (you half smiled, trying your hardest not to let today get the better of you)

Taron: Are you alright, babe? (he furrowed his eyebrows, looking at you rather concerned through the screen)

You: I'm just... I'm just exhausted from a long day, that's all. (you pathetically lied, half smiling again)

Taron: Are you sure? You know you can tell me anything, right? (he knew something was up, he could sense it in your voice & how you were reacting)

You: I'll be alright. (you nodded, not realising a single tear had ultimately fallen down your cheek)

Taron: Babe, what's wrong? Tell me. (he immediately noticed the single tear that was falling down your cheek)

You: It's nothing, honestly. (you hesitantly lied to him again, not wanting to talk about it over skype)