Taron Egerton - Change Of Plans!

It was one of those typical weekends where you was once again in a luxurious hotel room courtesy of your boyfriend Taron Egerton.

This weekends hotel was located in the heart of London, which had an amazing view of London's beautiful skyline.

Taron was on a break from filming an upcoming movie of his & was allowed to have the whole entire weekend with you, to which he decided to check you both into a luxurious lovely hotel.

Because you rarely got to see him due to him being a rising star & actor, you were ultimately determined to spend as much time with him as possible over the course of the next 48 hours. (2 whole days)

But begrudgingly that idea went completely out of the window, especially when he was inconveniently called in by his manager unexpectedly to shoot a few more extra scenes for his upcoming movie.

Taron: Babe, I'm truly sorry. I really am. I promise that I'll make it up to you as soon as get back. (he felt awfully bad, in giving you such a sorry puppy look)

You: It's... It's fine. (you sniffled, clearing your throat, trying not to cry, but a few tears managed to escape anyway)

Taron: Babe, please don't cry. I swear, honest to god, I had absolutely no idea that my manager was even gonna call me this weekend whatsoever. (he sighed, pulling you into his chest, rubbing your back in a soothing circular motion)

You: I just... I just wanted one whole weekend with own boyfriend, without any interruptions. (you annoyingly mumbled into his chest, huffing out a little puff of air, in feeling more pissed off than upset)

Taron: I know babe. I know. Me too. I promise, I'll be back as soon as I'm finished. (he gently but reassuringly kissed your forehead)

You: Yeah, okay. (you nodded a little, pulling away from the warmth of taron's warm muscular arms)

Taron: I love you. (he slowly leant in & pressed his soft lips against yours in a much needed passionate kiss)

You: I love you too. (you half-smiled, quivering your lips, as he pulled away from the sweet embrace)

Taron: I'll text you as soon as I get a break, okay? (he reassuringly rubbed both your arms, giving you a tight smile)

You: Okay. (you sniffled again, half smiling up at him, not wanting him to go at all)

With that, Taron then got up from the comfortable double bed that you were both supposed to have stayed in all day canoodling & hesitantly grabbed his denim jacket, hotel key card, his mobile phone & his wallet.

Taron: I'll see you in a bit, babe. (he genuinely blew an air kiss towards you on his way out of the hotel room)

You forced yourself a half smile as Taron left the hotel room itself, to which you then looked at the alarm clock beside you & saw that the time had only just gone 9.30am in the morning.

After a few minutes had slowly past, you finally decided to take a long hot shower & then slip into something alot more comfortable to wear afterwards for the day ahead.

After a nice long hot shower, you felt a little bit more refreshed within yourself, especially after your little cry this morning when Taron had to leave soo unexpectedly.

You immediately changed into one of Taron's long sleeved t-shirts & some of his jogging bottoms, to which smelled of his favourite sweet cologne.

Wearing Taron's clothes was one of your favourite things to do, as it was the closest you felt to being with him, when he was away filming & stuff.