Taron Egerton (Eddie The Eagle)

You were currently staying at a cabin in Sweden with Eddie Edwards, your boyfriend of 2 years & still going strong, despite the fact he was substantially stubborn at times.

You had been dating ever since you both met back home in England last year, during a skiing exhibition that was in town.

Ever since Eddie was young, he had always had a passion to become an Olympic skier when he grew up & now that he was old enough, he wanted to finally live the dream.

You could never fault him for having dreams & wanting to live them, but every day you felt soo anxious about Eddie wanting to risk his life jumping down some rather steep slopes.

He was currently being coached down at the slopes by a man called Bronson Peary, who was in his late 30's, who also felt slightly anxious about coaching Eddie because of his constant stubbornness.

It's not that he was stubborn about everything in life, it's just when Eddie set his mind on certain things, he was always determined to accomplish it as best he could, including being a pain in the arse.

It was getting late in the evening, when Eddie finally came through the front door of the cabin, with snow covered all around the bottom of his boots.

You had stayed inside the cabin, watching TV a majority of the day waiting on him to come home, so you could cuddle up together on the sofa.

But as he came inside, placing his skis & boots aside near the door, you immediately noticed that his face was covered in a few cuts, a visible bruise was forming around his neck & his glasses had a large crack on one of the lenses.

You: Eddie... (you sighed at seeing the state of him)

Eddie: Babe, it's okay, I just fell at an awkward angle at the bottom of the medium slope that's all. (he tried reassuring you, unzipping his ski suit)

You: You should at least get them checked out by a doctor! (you shook your head, holding back tears)

Eddie: Babe, it's nothing serious. Besides a shower should do the trick. (he finally stepped out of his ski suit)

You: How long is it going to be before a jump goes wrong, Eddie? (you whispered to him, almost crying)

Eddie: Babe, alot of people risk their lives everyday doing dangerous things. Not just skiing... (he sighed, trying to reason either you, trailing off)

You: But it's not the same as your currently doing though, is it Eddie? (you held back your tears)

Eddie: Look I'm going to take a shower, I need one after today's events. (he walked across to the bathroom)

It annoyed you to the bone that Eddie didn't seem to even care whether he got injured or not, but you was too upset to carry on this conversation with him due to his stubbornness.

You knew full well that it would only escalate into a full blown argument between the two of you, but all you wanted to do was curl back up on the sofa & watch some more TV before bed.

So you slumped back into the sofa & wrapped the blanket around yourself again keeping warm, whilst Eddie took a long hot shower.

It wasn't long before Eddie came strolling back into the living room area of the cabin, now wearing some jogging bottoms & one of his cosy woollen jumpers that you loved seeing him wear.

He had hoped that you had calmed down since your little chat earlier but as he got closer, he saw you had been crying, refusing to even look at him.

He slowly sat down next to you & grabbed some of the blanket off you, so he could put some over himself as well, so that he could cuddle up to you.