Dennis 'asbo' Severs #1

(Dennis has first day jitters for his first job at being a rookie firefighter)

You were Dennis's girlfriend & you were currently living with him & his lovely mum on Churchill estate, in one of the upper floor flats.

You had been dating Dennis for roughly 8 months now & it wasn't long before he initially found himself a job, in which you were really pleased for him.

It was the night before Dennis was going to start his new job the following morning & the both of you were all tucked up in his double bed watching a bit of T.V.

Ever since he had got accepted from the interview last week, he had been a nervous wreck & ultimately couldn't control some of his emotions.

Everyday you kept on reassuring him that things would be perfectly fine & would fall into all the right places, but he still had all of these nervous jitters getting to the best of him.

Y/n: Dennis, you've got absolutely nothing to worry about, okay? Your gonna smash this for sure. I have faith in you. (you smiled, in trying to reassure him as much as you possibly could)

Dennis: I'm just... I'm just a big bundle of nerves right now babe, that's all. (he stutteredly admitted, anxiously turning to look at you)

Y/n: You know I'm here for you all the way, right? (you gently grabbed his hand & squeezed it soothingly)

Dennis: I know, babe, I honestly don't know what I'd do without you. I really wouldn't. (he sighed closing both of his eyes for a brief second, before kissing your forehead softly)

Y/n: Well let's not ever find out, eh? (you snuggled into him even more trying to calm his current nerves)

Dennis: Your too good to me, babe. I honestly don't deserve you at times. (he ultimately half-smiled at you, trying trying keep it together)

Y/n: Come on, Dennis. You know I hate it when you say silly stuff like that, when you know it's not even remotely true. So please don't. (you sighed, furrowing both of your eyebrows up at him)

Dennis: I know, I'm sorry. I'm just... (you immediately cut him off by climbing on top of him)

You decided to straddle his lap & help relax his current mood from feeling extremely nervous about tomorrow.

Dennis always loved it when you would unexpectedly straddle his lap & have sex with him, just to help calm & ease his current nerves in situations like these.

Not long after you were both sweaty & exhausted, to which you both quickly jumped in the shower together & eventually settled down ready for bed for the night.

The following morning, Dennis got up out of bed, switched the alarm off & got himself dressed in his firefighter uniform, including his helmet & tunic.

You felt the presence of Dennis's body move up off of the bed, to which you then rolled over & started rubbing both of your eyes with the sides of your hands.

After stirring for a minute or so, you finally managed to open both of your eyes, in revealing Dennis standing next to the dressing table dressed in his firefighter uniform.

Y/n: Hey. (you sleepily croaked, clearing your throat)

Dennis: Hey, babe. Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up. It's still early. (he gave you such a sorry sympathetic puppy dog look)

Y/n: What time is it? (you stretched both of your arms in the air, yawning rather widely)

Dennis: It's just gone 8am, babe. (he anxiously half-smiled at you)