Prologue

"Long ago there was a house in a town. There lived a family of four. A mother, a father, and twins. The mother was named Lily Potter. The father was named James Potter. The twins were named Hadrian Potter and James Potter Jr. They were hiding there from a dark lord named Voldemort, who was called Tom Marvolo Riddle long ago. The dark lord had heard of a prophecy that was said of a child that is of equal power to his and is able to take him down. Voldemort believed that he needed to rid of the child before they became to much of a problem. Voldemort had a follower that knew where the Potters lived, so he went there with a mission to kill them. He got there and stunned James and Lily Potter. There he was faced with one last challenge before being able to kill the prophesied child. The twins were both in a crib together, one with red hair and brown, almost black, eyes, the other with dark brown hair and dark green eyes. He decided to kill the child with brown hair and green eyes. Voldemort sent the killing curse at the green-eyed child, but the curse was absorbed into the child's shield and a killing curse was sent back at him. That child gained a lightning bolt scar while his brother was pushed into a wooden pole that made the red-haired boy gain a V-shaped scar. After Albus Dumbledore went to the Potter's house and helped take the young children to St. Mungo. There the twins were healed, the parents and Dumbledore saw James Jr's scar and claimed him as the child of the prophecy, ignoring the other child with a different, hidden scar. The parents had decided to let the other child grow up with Lily's sister, Petunia, and their family. They thought that Hadrian would grow jealous of James and jealous of the fame his brother would have," said Death to Harry.

After hearing the story, Harry touched his lightning bolt scar. He then thought of something and said it to Death, "Then everyone else in my family is living happily else where and raising the wrong boy who lived then. Can you teach me to protect myself from everyone evil to me?"

"Yes Harry, I will teach you. But be warned young Hadrian, after I finish teaching you, you are to gain a part of my powers."

"Okay."

Death nodded to the five year old and held out his pale hand. Hadrian shook Death's hand with his small, thin hand.