Chapter 6: First Day of School

"Speaking"
'Thoughts
"Mind Talking (Mind Link)"
"~Parceltounge~"
"Language of the Dead"
"&A Different Launguage&"

●____________________________________●

!!!! Warning, cussing will show up in some pictures now. And no, I'm not be actually trying to be rude to those in Hufflepuff. It's just a picture !!!!

The hour had passed and now all the first years were waiting in the common room for their head of the house to come in. Harry, Anwir, Sinai, and Draco were talking. They just got to know each other a bit better.

Then the common's door opened and in walked the pale man from the beginning of the year feast. He had been glaring daggers at the Potter kids.

"I am Professor Snape. I am the head of your house and your potions teacher. As Slytherins you will be discriminated from the other houses but Ravenclaw. Because of this, you will show a united front to the other houses. You are allowed friends in other houses of course, but do not show them our housing area. You are not allowed to show the common room to another school member unless they are a Slytherin.

"Don't break a rule unless you can get away with it. Don't got against the castle system within the house.

"The castle system is where there is the King and Queen, either could be ranked first or second. Next is the Court, seven are within it. If an argument within the house appears and the King and Queen do not need to get involved, the Court will vote on a agreement and that would rule.

"Next is the Circlet of Knights. There are 11 of them. They will be the ones to help the petty arguments that do not need to be brought to the King and Queen or the Court.

"If the Court and the Circlet of Knights cannot help the dispute or if it is of great importance, it will be brought to the King and Queen.

"Now, go to Miss. Dragoon and Mr. Gaius. Tell them of any abilities you have and they will rank you. Age and year does not matter in ranks in the castle system. To rise in ranks, you can attack others. A rule to remember, you cannot attack people in the Court unless you are sure you will win. That is all, I will be seeing you in my Potions class tomorrow."

Harry, Anwir, and Sinai paled slightly when Snape had said to tell Guias if they had abilities. They all quickly huddled to see what they should reveal. Tom was helping Harry with some advice. With the knowledge and power Anwir and Sinai had, they could get into the Court. Harry could get King or Court. None of them wanted to be thrown up at the top of the chain before they even had the time to explore the castle or meet others in the Slytherin house.

They agreed to say Anwir had wandless and nonverbal spells, Sinai had great control of fire and had wandless and nonverbal spells down, then Harry was to say that he had parselmagic, ability to talk to other creatures, and nonverbal and wandless spells down.

They wanted Harry high on the chain, Anwir and Sinai were there to watch Hogwarts catch fire, then crash and burn. All starts with one spark, and that's going to happen in the Slytherin house.

All three went up to Kane Guias and told him their abilities. Harry was in the top 20, but he needed to fight to see if he earned the spot he was going to be placed in. Anwir got 38th and Sinai got 24th.

After that, they went to bed.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Draco, if that's your alarm you better turn it off," growled Sinai, his ear were more sensitive than the others in the room.

"Don't blame me, it's not mine. What about Harry and Anwir, huh?" Draco retorted back.

"We don't need alarms, we have Azrail to be careful of, or Iamera. We all became light sleepers because of them," Harry replied, waking up to find the source of the alarm. He had found it, with Azrail.

"~Are you kidding me Azrail. I will throw you outside if you dare wake me up at the crack of dawn. You have 10 second to shut that thing off before you get thrown out," Harry hissed, mad at Azrail for waking him by alarm.

Anwir groaned, "It was Azrail wasn't it Harry?"

"Yeah, now I'm going to sleep three more hours. I'll see you then."

Everyone said night to Harry and he fell asleep. As the other three stayed up, they just chatted about the subjects at the school. Anwir and Sinai learned Draco got ranked 124th, far lower than them. Draco was able to convince them to help train him.

After three hours Harry woke up and started getting ready. He walked out of the common room with Azrail on his shoulder and Sinai, Anwir, and Draco surrounding him. They walked into the Great Hall like they owned it. Harry's twin, James, was glaring at the group, as was Lily Potter, who had heard how Harry had treated her son.

The four sat near the top rankers of the castle system. Harry had to fight some soon to see where he place within there. He had almost a week to settle into the rhythm of school.

"Harry, will you help us around," Iamera said, plopping down next to Harry.

"Don't you have seventh years to help?" was the reply.

"Yes, but I'd rather explore on the way instead of follow the set paths," whined Iamera.

"Fine, but I want more mice for Azrail," Harry said, looking at Iamera.

"Deal, now tell me what were your ranks."

"I'm top twenty, Sinai is 24th, Anwir got 38th, then Draco got 124th."

"Will you show me your duels afterwards?" Sophia asked, cutting in.

"Of course," came Harry's reply. "Yes Draco?"

"Why would they want you to show them around school, how do they know of the rankings and duels, how do you even know them? They are part of the ICW!" Draco whisper shouted.

"Yes, I know they are high ranked in the ICW. I met Iamera first then it snowballed to this group," which earned him an elbow from Sinai, which was to his left," I can find my way around with special powers, and they heard from a friend who was in Slytherin before."

"Fine, I'll accept this answer for now."

"It's the only answer you'll get for awhile."

Before Tom could take Harry's attention, Iamera talked with him of the loyal army that was being built by the minutes. Everyone got their schedules and followed Harry, which followed Tom's directions, to their classes. They left early so the Slytherins could get to class on time.

After the first week, everyone knew how to get to their classes the fastest way and they rolled into the weekend. Harry had this duels to face now.