Chapter 4: Trip to Hogwarts

"Speaking"
'Thinking'
"Mind Talking (Mind Link)"
"~Parseltounge~"
"Language of the Dead"
"&A Different Language&"

•_________________________•

Harry looked at his trunk, he was leaving to go to platform 9 3/4, with two friends helping him get there by 'himself'. Grabbing his trunk, he grabbed Azrail, his pet snake, and held onto Death's hand. Caeden then apperated to the train station. Both walked towards platform 9 3/4. Caeden was in his human form, meaning people could see him now. Both walked through the wall, walking into the crowd of people. Riddle was pointing out people that would be a good ally for Harry, also saying who was his allies. Harry and Death had agreed that while at Hogwarts, Tom should take the form of a snake. But he could turn human whenever Death created the body, or when Harry had enough magic for it, and when they were in a private area. Death hugged Harry, before letting him onto the train.

"Hadrian, remember you have friends at Hogwarts, even if you are stuck in a horrible spot. There are people that will save you. Now go find Iamera, she told me she was coming."

Grinning, Harry jumped onto the train, not seeing the Potter family behind him. James Potter saw Harry though, he was about to call out to him but decided against it. James smiled to Lily and James Jr. He kissed Lily and hugged James Jr, letting them go onto the train. His Lily flower got a job as the muggle study teacher assistant, since the old muggle study teacher had to teacher Lily what their class goes over and to see if Lily is good enough for the job.

Harry found Iamera, but she wasn't alone. Sophia, Anwir, and Sinai were there too. Green eyes stared into blue, green, purple, and amber eyes.

Anwir was the first to react, he jumped up and hugged Harry, "Harry! I'm so sorry for not telling you I was coming!"

His purple hair was actually tamed today, it was pulled back into a low ponytail. Iamera smiled at Harry, "Anwir, let him sit down. After all, Death had apperated them here, Harry's worst way of traveling."

"Awww, fine," Anwir whinnied.

Chuckling, Harry put his trunk away and had Azrail curled up on his shoulder. Harry saw Death still standing outside, grinning, he opened the window and yelled out, "BYE CAEDEN! SEE YOU IN A FEW MONTHS LOSER!"

Then he slammed the window shut, Anwir was laughing while Iamera and Sophia just stared at him. "He is so going to kill you for that," Sinai said, laughing too.

"No way, he wouldn't kill me this early in my life. He loves me, he just refuses to accept it," Harry said, grinning at his stupidity and bravery, who would ever do that to Death.

The group just went away chatting.

James was still outside, but still on platform 9 3/4. He was chatting with Mr. Weasley. But he heard someone yelling, "BYE CAEDEN! SEE YOU IN A FEW MONTHS LOSER!"

He saw that it was Harry, and he saw someone yelling back, "WHY YOU!" And then a loud groan. James turned to see a pale man with white and black hair, the roots were black and they shaded down to white. His eyes were a bright grey calculating eyes.

Everyone else on the platform waved goodbye to the kids leaving to Hogwarts.

Iamera and Sophia were having an intelligent tall, they were talking like adults, while Anwir and Sinai were doing wandless and wordless magic. They were doing tricks, adding to each other's trick. While Harry, who did add in his magic to Anwir and Sinai's magic tricks, was talking to Tom about the things he would need to find in order to revive Voldemort's body. Out of no where, the door slammed open.