Chapter 1: A Visitor

"Speaking"
'Thinking'
"Mind Talking (Mind Link)"
"~Parseltounge~"
"&A Different Language&"

•_________________________•

Harry was reading a book in Parseltounge. He was in his room. Tom was helping Harry with words he didn't understand yet, as Harry was only eleven years old. Death had found a part of Voldemort's soul in Harry and asked Harry if he would like Voldemort's soul to be unlocked so Voldemort could talk. Harry agreed to unlocking Voldemort's soul and they took a bit of time working things out. As to why Tom Riddle now talks to Harry and can use Harry's body when Harry allows him.

A knock at the front door interrupted Harry in his reading. Harry set his book down and changed the covers to To Kill A Mockingbird. He jumped off his bed and walked down to the door and opened it and saw a male with brown hair and brown eyes. "Hello sir. What would you like from the Dursleys today?" Harry said to the man in front of him.

The man cleared his throat and said, "I would like to see Harry Potter."

"For what reason sir?"

"I want to talk to my son."

"Please come in then and enter the living room, please."

The male walked into the house and went to the living room. Harry could hear him and his uncle... chatting. Harry walked upstairs to his room to continue reading. Tom chuckled and said, "Looks like your father is back from the dead. Be careful with what you do and say, he is most likely with Dumbledore and the Order of the Flaming Ch- Order of the Phoenix."

"Yeah, you're probably right. Give it a few minutes till I get called down again."

Harry walked into his dark green room and sat down on his bed. Harry sighed and looked at his book, he didn't feel like reading anymore. Harry wandlessly and wordlessly put his book back on the self. He looked around his room and looked at what little he had. He had a dresser, a desk and chair, a lamp on the desk, his bed, two bookshelves filled, books left on his desk, and a nightstand. He also has a closet, but didn't use it much.

"Harry! Come down!" His uncle called to Harry. Harry jumped off his bed and walked down the stairs to the living room. Upon entering he saw his aunt, uncle, and the man.

"Yes uncle?"

"This man is your father Harry, James Potter. He wishes to speak to you," His uncle said through gritted teeth and a spiteful tone.

Harry turned to James and held out his hand, "Hello Mr Potter. Nice to meet you."

As Harry said that, his uncle and aunt left the room. "Hello son," said James Potter. James Potter looked at his son, his son had a tan, he had muscle that were not too defined yet, his eyes were bright green lights, almost like the killing curse, his brown hair looked like he just rolled out of bed, freckles danced across his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. His scar could be seen, the skin a lighter color compared to the tan skin surrounding it. James was saddened by his son calling him Mr. Potter instead of father, or even dad. James found Harry's letter to Hogwarts.

"Harry, I have a letter for you. Here."

Harry carefully looked at the letter before taking it. On the front was a seal with Hogwarts symbol. He flipped it and looked on the back and saw the address, then he opened the letter. He read through it carefully.

Harry looked at James and said, "Haha, nice joke. Magic doesn't exist. What do you actually want?"

"Well Harry, magic is real and I would like you to meet the rest of your family and go to Hogwarts with your brother."

"Prove to me that magic is real."

James looked at Harry, Harry had calculative eyes. Watching his every move to see what James wanted. James  took out his wand and pointed it at Harry and said softly, "Wingardium leviosa."

Harry floated up and his eyes shined with amazement, Harry smirked inward, 'He's falling for it.' James smiled and said, "I'll come back tomorrow to take you to Diagon Alley."

"Okay! Will anyone else be with us?"

"No, just you and me. I would like to get to know you better."

Harry wanted to badly to say, 'Then you should have kept me and raise me.' But he didn't and said, "Can't wait."

James left the house and Uncle Vernon came back and asked, "Are you okay Harry?"

"Yes uncle, I do not believe I will be enjoying this trip tomorrow."

"Do be careful, he has been in a war and has killed people. He is dangerous."

"I know, I could feel his aura and the blood spilt his hands. He has a lighter blood colored aura than I assumed."

"Okay Harry, go get some food and go to bed."

Harry nodded to his uncle and walked to the kitchen to eat. Ever since he was dropped at Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia's house, he was treated kindly. Uncle Vernon was a squib and Aunt Petunia was magical, a half-blood in fact. Sadly, Dudley was a squib, so Dudley took out his anger on Harry sometimes. Harry understood but did not like to get hurt, so he recommended going wrestling or something along that line. After that, they were mostly happy, with small normal things here and there.

Harry put his dish in the sink and walked back to his room. He looked at his reflection and saw how much he looked like his father, James. Harry chuckled softly and continued to his room, dreading the next day.

"Good night Harry."

---------------
Hello, now I don't really like A/N's so this will be short. Harry will be with someone, who do you want it to be. Personally I like him with Draco or Tom Riddle, but hey, I'm letting you guys decide. Just send a quick message of who you think should be with Harry, I can have him with 1 or 2 people. Depends if it ties. Okay, enough of this, you probably have something better to do so. Have a good day!