Chapter 3: Diagon Alley Pt. 2

"Speaking"
'Thinking'
"Mind Talking (Mind Link)"
"~Parseltounge~"
"Language of the Dead"
"&A Different Language&"

•_________________________•

Harry looked down the street. Lots of people were bustling around in the street, Harry hated that. Too many people meant that he would be touched too much. He looked at his guide for this crazy street, James Potter. His guide was already out and walking through the crowded street. He followed James, knowing he was going to take him to get his school supplies.

-----.....-----.....-----

James left Harry at Madam Malkins. Harry looked around the shop, seeing a boy with platinum blonde hair who seemed to be about his age.

"Hello, who are you?" said Harry to the blonde boy.

"Draco, Draco Malfoy," he replied.

"Pleasure to meet you Mr Malfoy. My name is Harry, Harry Potter."

"James Potter has a brother?"

"Sadly. I'm just happy I got to grow up away from the madness."

"What... madness?"

"Being lost puppies and following Dumbledore to the ends of the Earth. They all let one kid protect the whole wizardry world."

"Oh? You don't share the same beliefs as your family."

"No, and I plan to keep it that way."

"Why?"

"Why follow the people who abandoned you at a relatives house, never check on you, acts before thinks, act like lost puppies, fights instead of talking it out, and now leaves me in the middle of the wizardry world with barely any help."

Draco looked at the boy in front of him. Draco realized how different Harry was from his family. He could be a good ally or a formidable enemy.

"Boys, your order is ready."

Draco and Harry left the store together.

"Harry, please come and meet my parents."

"Lead the way."

Harry and Draco made their way to a bookshop. There was a guy with platinum blonde hair and James Potter, they were arguing. Harry sighed and stepped up, "Ladies, Ladies. You're both pretty. Now shut up and go back to what you were doing."

Harry glared at James Potter. James felt like he ruined everything he was trying to do, so he got the books he needed and left to wait outside the shop.

After James left the shop, Harry turned towards the older looking Draco.

"Sorry about my previous behavior, I believed that was the best way to end that argument, especially with James Potter. I would like to introduce myself, I am Harry Potter."

"He is Lucius Malfoy, a great ally of mine. He is also powerful in our world, make sure to be on his good side," Tom Riddle told to Harry.