Chapter 7: Duels

"Speaking"
'Thoughts
"Mind Talking (Mind Link)"
"~Parceltounge~"
"Language of the Dead"
"&A Different Launguage&"

●____________________________________●

A/N: Sorry for a very late update. Just some hard times right now. Things with family, school, moving, and lots of personal things. I do apologize. I do hope to get out several chapters soon. I also apologize for having this author's note, as I know you will want to read it. Alsp, just so everyone knowa for sure, this is not betaed.. beta-ed?... ummm.. yeah that. ON WITH THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER!

.______.

Harry waited in an empty classroom with Sinai, Anwir, and Draco. Harry's wand in hand, he barely talked. He was watching his surroundings. There was something wrong that he couldn't place his finger on. The air just screamed of wrongness.

All of a sudden, a spell came at him and his group of friends. Harry quickly put up a shield.

"Guess that was what I was feeling," Harry muttered.

"You weren't the only one Harry, we both felt it too," Sinai said to Harry, pointing at himself and Anwir.

Harry whispered, "Point to the areas people are gathered at, please."

Sinai sat on a desk, then started pointing to two corners, in front of the door, and near the teachers desk.

"Your four opponents are either at the desk corner, near the desk, or in front of the door. The other corner has some, same with the teachers desk. They are probably here to watch," muttered Sinai to Harry. So only they heard each other.

"Only one person in front, correct?"

"Yes."

"Thank you."

Harry stepped away from the three and kept the shield up around them. As soon as he stepped out of the shield, he was bombarded with spells from the person.

Harry worked on moving around instead of a shield. He didn't want to be on defense, so he had to work to get the other onto defense.

Once that happened, Harry had a solid chance at beating the person. Since the spells that were being shoot were showing lower level spells than Harry is used to using, Harry started to use the same level and a little bit higher spells.

The other person's invisibility dropped, it was a boy. He had brown eyes and hair. His wand was red with a design carved into it.

Harry powered through this boy. Good thing too, as another spell came from behind him. There stood yet another boy, this one with blond hair and piercing grey eyes, but unlike Draco's eyes, which held a hardened look to them.

This one looked to be younger than the last boy, who looked like they were in their 6th year. This one looked to be in their 4th year. The boy used higher spells than the 6th year.

Harry upped his spell grade and powered through this one too.

Then as it calmed down, Harry finally looked around. The burnett was sitting in front of the door now, and the blond was walking towards it. The dusty classroom was calm. Until two more people walked out. Two girls, twins by the look. Their facial structure were almost the same, as was their green eyes. But their hair were different, one with vivid red and the other with midnight black. They were taller than the 4th year, yet smaller than the 6th. Meaning they should be in the 5th year.