Chapter 8: Magical Mirror

"Speaking"
'Thoughts
"Mind Talking (Mind Link)"
"~Parceltounge~"
"Language of the Dead"
"&A Different Launguage&"

●____________________________________●

When Harry entered the Great Hall with Morphus, there were some stares. But then sitting, the whole Slytherin and Ravenclaw table were watching them. It was out of place for the Slytherin King to sit with a random 1st year, excluding the fact that that 1st year is Harry Potter, brother of James Potter Jr.

Iamera was the first to sit near them.

"Death told me your placement in the castle. You got placed higher than you wanted for this year."

Harry turned and smiled, "Yeah, but this still works."

"Of course. If it didn't, you would have tried to negotiate for a different spot."

"I wouldn't have allowed. But I did allow for his spot to be kept secret," Morphus spoke.

"So this is her master. It seems a bit plain," Iamera spoke.

The privacy spells dropped for a second as Sinai and Sohpia entered.

"For your information, she choose me for reasons from my childhood."

"Hmm. I do hope you have more exciting features in the future," An audible exaggerated sigh came Morphus. "Anyways, Harry, I must be going. My loyal army awaits," to which Harry snorted at.

Iamera stood and walked out.

"So, who's this, Harry," Sohpia spoke.

"Morphus Ashling. Slytherin's king," Came the quick reply.

"Anything else?"

"Life's master and Magic's selected few," Morphus replied instead.

"Intresting. Why would she choose you, out of everyone."

"She favors those who have broken the limits set for mortals. She may also have a soft spot for my family."

"She definitely has a soft spot for your family then."

Sinai chuckled at that.

"What about you two?" Morphus spoke, trying to change the topic.

"Oh, I'm an elf. Royalty."

"Ah! And I'm an werewolf! I'm also a pyromancer. But I don't usually need to use fire, being a werewolf usually scares them first," Sinai said excitedly. His ears showed. Luckily, there was a mild glamour surrounding the boy.

Morphus blinked at the ears.

"You'll get used to his mood swings," Harry spoke, snapping Morphus out of his shock.

Morphus and Sophia laughed while Sinai was trying to get to Harry, who placed a protective bubble around him. After a bit, Sinai settled to just give Harry a death glare.

Sophia looked around," Where is Anwir and Draco?"

"They are still at the dorms. Anwir set up a prank that Draco triggered. Afterward, Anwir got a few minutes of a headstart, while Draco struggled to get out of said prank. I suspect that they will be coming here in a few more minutes," Sinai said.

Sophia muttered something about pranks and stupid.

The group decided to finish dinner and if Anwir and Draco didn't show up in 10 minutes, they would just send a house elf with some of their favorite food to the boys dorm. Then they would go searching for them, or have Death find them and lead the group to those two.