Chapter 2: Diagon Alley

"Speaking"
'Thinking'
"Mind Talking (Mind Link)"
"~Parseltounge~"
"Language of the Dead"
"&A Different Language&"

•_________________________•

Harry woke up to a gallon of icy cold water dumped on his head. Harry jumped out of bed and looked around his room. He saw Death, Death was on the other side of the bed snickering at Harry. Harry looked at the bed and dried it off, then put one foot on his bed and jumped towards Death. Harry was aiming at tackling Death, but Death moved causing Harry to almost crash headfirst into the wall. Harry could hear Tom also snickering at him. He sighed then looked at the time,
8 am, he had a few hours till James was suppose to come. Glaring at Death, he grabbed a book off his bookshelf, it was in the language of the dead. He became fluent in the language after hangout around Death so much when he was younger. The book's name, Poisons Found In The Realm of The Dead. Harry was learning the things in the realm of the dead so once he becomes immortal and the 'master' of death, he would know everything about his world.

Death wanted Harry to take over his job at times when Death must meet up with Life, Magic, Time, Space, Mischief, Chaos, Void, Order, and several others to go over the balance of the different worlds. Thus, Harry must learn of the world he will help and guide souls in.

"So, Hadrian, you happy you finally got to meet your father?"

"Not really. He abandoned me for 11 years and comes back out of no where."

Death sighed and nodded. Death felt like Harry was wound up like a spring now and needed to relax a bit.

"Hadrian, let's go to the Death Space."

Harry looked up as he thought of what he should do when he was there. Maybe play some of the instruments, or maybe practice his wandless magic, maybe read a book with hot tea and music, or-.

"Ready?"

Harry nodded his head and placed his book back. He followed Death into the portal within his room now.

Harry walked from the hallway to the 'Death Room' and headed to the instrument part of the room. He picked up an electric guitar and started playing a familiar song to him. Then started singing.

"This is a black, black ski mask song, So put all your anger on, In the truly gruesome do we trust, I always land on you like a sucker punch.

Singing I am your worst, I am your worst nightmare, I am your worst, I am your worst nightmare.

If you knew, knew what the bluebirds Sang at you. You would never sing along.

Cast them out cause this is our culture, These new flocks are nothing but vultures."

Harry continued this for an hour, then went to the arena to practice magic and hand-on-hand fighting with Death or Tom, if Harry or Death was able to make a solid body for him. Then the last hour he just curled up by the fire and read one of his favorite books, Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman.

Then Death walked in and fell onto the seat next to Harry, since he was on a couch.

"Your father is almost there Harry, we need to get you back home. I'll follow you around but don't talk to me. If you need me to answer something tell Tom, or ask Tom if he knows. Be careful with your sense, it'll be sensitive at first since you're powerful and haven't been around people with magic much."

"Yes Death."

"You know you can also call me Caeden. It was my original name before I became Death. It's been awhile since I've heard it."

"Okay Caeden."

"Also I will be in my spirit form. Now let's go!"

Harry laughed at Caeden's childish behavior, but still followed him. They went to Harry's room. As Harey walked down to eat something else, Death transformed in Harry's room. Harry grabbed an apple from the basket in the kitchen and ate it, waiting for James to come pick him up. Soon after eating the apple, the doorbell rang through out the house.

Harry walked over to the door and opened it. Standing in front of him was James Potter.

"Are you ready to go Harry?"

"Yes, let's go."

Harry turned and yell, "I'm going out!"

Harry looked at Death and saw he following him. Harry turned back to James and saw that he was holding out his hand.

"I'm taking a faster way to Diagon Alley. Just hold my hand."

Harry looked warily at the hand, but held it. Not to soon after, he felt like he was pulled through a tube, being pulled from the navel area.

After landing from the Apperation, Harry looked around the alleyway. It looked like it was pulled from a fairytale. There was tons of people in the alleyway, rushing, walking, running, to places. Many stores lined the sides of the alleyway. Harry took off his glasses for a minute and looked at the auras of the people in the alleyway. Lots were lighter colors like white and grey. Some buildings had a mixture of colors, others were pure dark or pure light. Slipping his glasses on, he looked at James's aura, it was a pure white with several line of grey. The white was pushed away from the grey meaning that the grey was someone else's aura, meaning someone put a curse that is in place or there are after effects from someone.

Following James, they entered into a bank, Gringotts. James walked up to the bank teller and said something about vaults and keys. James signaled for Harry to follow him. Harry, James, and a goblin entered the carts and rode down into the dark abyss.