Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I obviously do not own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter

Knockturn Alley was a place even the bravest of wizards hesitate to enter.

With its twisting roads and dark stone cobbled streets it already looked creepy enough without its.. less then savory occupants. Unlike Diagon Alley with its colorful and cheerful storefronts the stores here were all shady looking with grimy windows and darkly lit displays. Some stores even had their windows boarded or had heavy curtains hiding what laid hidden inside. Knockturn Alley was known to be infested with strange and dangerous people. Dark artifacts, poisons, deadly potions and even lethal weapons were sold here on a daily basis. Light families would often forbid their children from even stepping foot on the premise and those who were wise stayed as far away from the place as best as they could for dark creature roamed those streets.

The very same streets one Perseus Achilles Riddle was walking through right now.

The strange boy walked with a purposeful step, his heavy black cloak swirling around him as he turned a corner. Not once did the boy showed any hesitance or fear in being in such a place. His pale smooth skin stood out from his dirty surroundings and his sea green eyes practically glowed in the dark, startling those looking his way from their intensity and the warning within them. People stepped out of the way of this boy as they knew he was more then he appeared to be, the whispers that surrounded those eyes were strange ones indeed. Those who recognized him bowed their heads low in a respectful manner and made sure to avert their gaze.

Those people knew that to mess with this boy was to mess with him.

Percy slowed his steps as he stopped in front of the old entrance of a store that was barely keeping together. He reached out a gloved hand and pushed open the door gently. The store inside smelt like must and mold, a fine layer of dust covered all the shelves and tables. Letting the door close behind him with a soft creak Percy lowered his hood and looked around "ah.. so the prodigal son returns" a tall lanky man stepped out from a back room and walked towards the boy, moving around shelves filled to the brim with boxes.

"I am here to collect my order Dimitri" Percy said evenly and the other man-now known as Dimitri- bowed his head low and murmured "of course heir Riddle" before moving swiftly to the room he was in before.

A few minutes later the man returned with a long box which he offered to the green eyed boy who eyed the object with glee "a mix of ebony and blackthorn, 13 inches long and reasonably flexible with a rare basilisk horn core. Here is your new untraceable wand young master Riddle" pulling off his gloves Percy gently took the wand from the other man's hand and gripped it tightly, warmth enveloping his fingers and his entire body as he grinned and watched as a steady stream of water sprouted out the tip of his new wand.

He and his father had agreed that if Percy was to do any more missions or quests it would be far more beneficial to get a new wand instead of risking discovery by using his registered wand. His new wand had a core that came from the basilisk that Potter had killed a few months back. Before leaving Hogwarts Percy made sure to visit the chamber of secrets one last time before going back to Riddle manor for the summer holidays to break off a piece of the basilisk's horn so he could always carry the legacy of the great snake of Slytherin with him to battle (that and the basilisk was a rare creature indeed, why waste an opportunity?). 

Percy was going to make sure Potter pay for what he did.

The boy nodded in a pleased manner and waved his new wand over the small puddle of water gathering by his foot, smirking slightly when the water slowly started to evaporate. Reaching a hand into his cloak pocket he drew out a drawstring pouch filled with galleons and threw it to the wandmaker who catched it with ease "I assume you find this satisfactory?" Percy said as he placed the wand carefully back into its box and slipped it into one of the inner pockets of his cloak which had an extension charm placed on it.

"Quite heir Riddle it was a pleasure doing business with you" the man said with a small bow of his head.

"likewise" was all Percy said before he pulled up his hood again and strode out of the store.

This year was certainly going to be an interesting one.

Welcome to the fourth book of this series!

I'm very exited to be continuing with this story and I thank you all for being patient and for sticking around. Hopefully this book will be as good (if not better) then the other three and please tell me what you think as usual.

In other news I am now enjoying the holidays which means I will probably be able to update at least once or twice a week depending on my motivation on actually writing a chapter.

Important news:

BY NEXT CHAPTER THE RESULTS OF THE VOTE ON WHO PERCY WILL END UP WITH IS GOING TO BE ANNOUNCED SO PLEASE VOTE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!!

Consider this my Christmas present to all you out there celebrating the holidays, I hope you all have a good day! beCAUSE I DEFINITELY AM NOT AND THE TWELVE DOCTOR IS GOING SOON AJKRGTOEUFBFEI I'M NOT READY FOR THIS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhHHHHHHHH HElp.

-ThatBookFanatic