Chapter 4

"What in Merlin's name.." Percy muttered, his eyebrows furrowed and disbelief coating his words as he read the letter Annabeth wrote him.

I'm sorry that I haven't been in much contact with you... camp's been really busy and.. there are a few things that I probably should tell you.

First of all, do you remember about Thalia and the pine tree that acts as a protective barrier for camp?  And that the tree was poisoned by Luke? Well when we went out on a quest to save it using the golden fleece lets just say that the healing properties of the fleece made.. interesting progress..

Well doesn't that just sound promising?

Skipping a few sentences later Percy's eyes widened and he had a look as if he had just found the answer to a particularly puzzling riddle.

Thalia Grace was awake.

He suddenly remembered all the strange dreams he had about a spiky haired girl in a leather jacket. 

Percy huffed a breath, Well what do you know? his scary ass prophetic dreams were still around.

What could this mean though? Percy knows about the great prophecy as much as the next person and knew that the eldest son or daughter of the big three will supposedly save the world from Kronos, a titan currently trying to raze Olympus so he can rule once again. Before Thalia he was that supposed hero but now that she was awake again and therefore technically the oldest would that mean his previous duties will fall to her? He definitely did not envy the girl in any way.

Shaking his head from his musings Percy sighed heavily and ran a hand through his unruly hair and down his face. He supposes the letter could be worse? Scoffing a little Percy continues to read. 

Oh yeah and your half brother whose a cyclops helped us out with the quest and he says hello and really wants to meet you.

Well, he thought, it definitely could be worse.

Hello my internet folks! Enjoy this very short update because I'm really lazy and kinda busy so I'll probably only be able to update once every week or two.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh does any of you know the new jyp group Stray Kids? I'm so dam obsessed hahaha.

Anyway, I hope all of you are having a great day and that the start of your 2018 is currently better then mines (really wising that the holidays are back).

Thank you for reading as always and know that your comments always make me smile reading them! I promise that I'll try making the next chapter a little bit longer, have a good day folks!

-ThatBookFanatic