Season 2 - Chapter 1

~ Hello guys! Thank you so much for your support <3 It means a lot to me :)
I'm going to do a second season of this fanfiction :D I hope you'll enjoy it.
______________________________________

~ Xiumin's POV ~

I arrived at home after I brought Y/n to the airport.
As soon as I opened the door Chen came out of his room.

Chen: How was it? Did you confess to her? Are you two together now?

Xiumin: Chen, stop it!

Chen: I see. You didn't.

Xiumin: No...

Chen: Why not?

Xiumin: I didn't want do scare her.

Chen: Man, that was you last chance.

Xiumin: I know. Can you please not let me feel even more guilty than I already feel?

Chen: I'm sorry... Did you at least gave her your number?

Xiumin: Yes, I did.

Chen: Then we should hope she'll call you.

I nodded and hardly tried to not let go of any tears.
Chen noticed it and hugged me tightly.
I'm very lucky to have a friend like him. He's always there for me.

Why am I always the one needing help of others?

~ Your POV ~

You are at home typing in Xiumin's number into your phone. This is the third time now. You were too nervous to call him so you always quit the call as soon as you put your phone to your ear. But you miss him too badly. You have to call him now or you never will.
Then you pressed the button to call him. You waited. Your heart was beating fast.

What am I going to say? How will he react? Is he mad because it's been 4 days now?

No one was answering.

He is a busy man, you remembered.
Suddenly the voice mail answered.

Voice mail: This is Kim Minseok. I'm busy right now. Try it again later or leave a message.

Kim Minseok? Kim Minseok??

You weren't able to move. You just stared onto your phone screen.
He can't be that rude and give you a random number instead of his.

You couldn't hold back your tears. Your fear of not seeing him again just went reality within seconds.

You cried for hours. Your mom got worried but you didn't want to tell her the reason. She still has no idea were you stayed after your flight got cancelled.

Your mom entered your room.

Mom: Y/n? Irene is here. May she come in?

Irene is a very good friend. She always cares for you and so do you for her. You can talk about everything and you trust each other.

You nodded and gave her a soft smile.
Irene came in and your mother left closing the door.

Irene: Y/n-ah, what happened? Your mom called me. She's worried.

You: I'm sorry...

You whiped away your tears and started to explain your mood. You told her about Xiumin and how close you became. And that you might feel something for him.

Irene: He isn't worth it to cry when he just gives you the phone number of a Kim Minseok instead of his.

She hugged you and caressed your back to calm you down. But your tears didn't want to stop.

---

The next day your tears calmed down a bit. But still you were out of mind.
Suddenly your phone rung.

You: Hello?

???: Kim Minseok. You called me? Can I help you?

You: I'm sorry, I just dialed a wrong number.

The man went silent.

You: Hello?

Kim Minseok: Y-Y/n? Is that you?

You: Y-Yes? Who's there?

Kim Minseok: It's me, Xiumin!

You: Xiumin? But... who's Kim Minseok?

Xiumin: That's my real name. But no one uses it. Everyone just calls me Xiumin.

You couldn't belive that was true. You are really talking to Xiumin right now.

You: How dare you!

Xiumin jumped.

Xiumin: W-What?

You: I thought you just gave me a random number!

You started yelling at him. Tears started to run down your face again. But now not because of sadness but because of a mixture of anger an relief.

Xiumin: I-I'm sorry... Y/n, are you crying?

You: No I'm not...

You lied.

You: Sorry for yelling... I was just a bit upset...

Xiumin: It's alright. I deserved it. I should be the one apoligizing. I was stupid not telling you my real name...

You: It doesn't matter anymore now.

Xiumin: Yes, you're right.

You talked a lot and for a long time. You really enjoyed talking to him. His voice calmed you down.
It was already late evening for you.

You: Hey Xiumin. I have to sleep now. My holidays are over. I have to go back to work tomorrow.

Xiumin: Alright. Sleep well. I'll call tomorrow.

You: Okay.

You hung up. You couldn't hold back the big smile in your face with which you felt asleep fast.