Special Chapter 3

~ Xiumin's POV ~

She hadn't called me for days. She never sent me messages. She never answered me at all. She was ignoring me and I had no idea why.
Did I do something wrong? Is she mad? Did something happen to her? The latter made me hesistate. What if something happened but no one told me?

I took the next chance I had to fly over to her. It was just the weekend but if really something had happened I have to be there for her.
---

I rang the doorbell. And I nealy screamed in relief when someone opened it. It was her.

Xiumin: Save god, you're alright.

I was about to give her a tight hug but instead I felt her hand at my cheek. She slapped me. She slapped me hard. Very hard.
Then she bursted out into tears.
I caressed my cheek because it was burning like hell. I never knew she was that strong.

Y/n: How dare you to show up like nothing happened??

She was about to slap me again but this time I took her hand to prevent her from doing so.

Y/n: Let go of me!!

She yelled. It made my heart hurt seeing her like that.

Xiumin: What are you talking about? What happened?

Y/n: Stop this. You know exactly what I'm talking about!

I hardly tried to remember anything I did wrong but I couldn't think of anything.

Xiumin: Really, I don't know. I'm sorry whatever it is, but please tell me.

Y/n: You're sorry? You know what? Just leave! Leave and never come back again. I don't want to see you again.

With those words she slammed the door closed.
Me standing there clueless, rang the doorbell several times to convince her to open it again to explain the situation. But she never opened the door.

~ Y/n's POV ~

I never knew I'd be able to feel the way I feel right now. I was never hurt as much as I'm now. And then he shows up like there was nothing?
He made me loose my brother.
You don't understand what I'm talking about? Then let me show you a video.

-----------
Author-nim: If you hadn't yet, watch the following scene on YouTube. It's way more emotional. My channel is called Carda Chan. Thanks and enjoy ~

Minute 2.27 ;)
-----------

Wonho: Hey...I bet you're wonderingwhy I sent you a video.
Well, let me be honest, I'm selfish for once, 'cause I guess it's easier for me like this. And I don't have enough courage to talk to you personally.
I acually don't know where to start... it happened a lot recently. But it's about Xiumin. He texted me last week... I don't know how he got my number, 'cause I never gave it to him. I guess he just took it from your phone. Or maybe you gave it to him. I don't know. It doesn't matter tho.
His words hurt. I don't know if it was on purpose. He wrote formal and without terms of abuse. But the fact that he wrote me to tell me, to stay away from you because I'd "steal his girlfriend".
Even if I never dared to touch you he says, I'm not good for you and we should stop meeting.
Those were his words.
I didn't know... I didn't know what to do. Should I write him back? Or should I just ignore what he wrote?
I thougt about this for quite a while. I was wondering, if he might was right with what he said, that I'm not worth it. That I make you uhappy instead of happy. That I'm not the shoulder to lean on whenever you were crying but that I was the reason why you cried.
I hated myself for doing this. For being a burden to your relationship.
I really got depressed until Minhyuk slapped me and said... yeah, he really slapped me... "Wonho! Don't goof on yourself! You're best friends."
I toldhil that I'm not sure about this anymore. But he commanded me to mot put up with this and fight for our friendship.
You were the one who told me that friends are important in life.
Minhyuk had convinced me. This is my life so I'm the one who decides, with which people I want to spent time with. So I wrote him back to tell him that I'm not going to leave her behind just because he tells me to do. Don't give yourself airs, I told him.
Then he replied and wrote: "This was no question...Wonho"
Minhyuk told me not to give up. I should try harder to convince him.  I remembered the great time we had together. How we laughed together since we were kids...
I really tried hard to defend myself against him. Excuse my words but I never met someone as cold hearted as him. I don't understand him. I really don't understand. Does he know that he hurts you aswell? If... If our friendship was real. Does he know that?
Then I thought you're not stupid. You wouldn't date someone who hurts you. You must agree with Xiumin. So I guess I'm wasting your time by telling you this. 'Cause I guess you already know all of this. Maybe this was your idea. I can't believe this but I feel like I don't know you anymore, anyways.
Maybe you changed. Maybe he changed you, which is okay. It's your life not mine. And it seems as I'm no longer a part of it. I don't fit into it anymore.
Perhaps, that's how my life is supposed to move on from now on.
So, don't worry, Y/n. You're not going to see me again, if you don't want to. And it seems as you don't want to.
I still don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I thought I finally found a friend in you. Instead I was wrong about you. I never thought of...dreamed everything would end like this.
I have to except that everything was fake...everything...Everything you did. Everything you said. Even if you helped me a lot with the things you said.
That's what I don't understand.
Without you, I wouldn't be the one I am today.
You made me realise what it means to live. To appreciate to be alive. How it feels to be loved.
So, even ir that was all fake, I have to thank you. Thanks for all the moments we spent together. For all the moments we laughed togehter. When we shared tears or pain.
For you this might was nothing but I truly enjoyed the time we had. And I'm grateful that you came into my life. You gave me some wonderful memories wich I'll never forget.
I hope, irrespectivly of what just had happened that you,  at least a tiny bit, enjoyed out time we had togehter, aswell. And that you'll remember me...
That's all I wanted you to know... so it's time to say goodbye...
I guess it's better like this. It's not easy for me but I guess it's the only way.
I want you to be happy...
That's all I have to say.
Always remember that I still love you.
I wish you all the best...