Season 2 - Chapter 3

Suddenly your phone vibrated. You recieved a message. It's from Xiumin. A smile formed your lips, unknowing of what is going to happen next.
You took your phone to check the message.

Xiumin:
Hey Y/n, we know each other really good now...

You:
Uhm yeah? What are you about to say?

You were a bit scared of what is coming next.

Xiumin:
I need your help.

You:
What is it?

Xiumin:
Ahh, I don't know how to tell.😣

You:
Just tell me.

Xiumin:
Alright...
So...there is a girl I like a lot...

You couldn't belive what he wrote. You suddenly felt so stupid thinking he may like you the same way.

You:
So what's the problem?

Xiumin:
I don't know how to tell her...

To be honest, you didn't want him to tell this girl. But you can't be that rude and not help him. You're best friends. He can still be your best friend,even if he has a girlfriend, right?
You have to help him.
Sometimes you have to let go of people to make them happy. And isn't that what you want? Xiumin being happy?

You:
You should just tell her your feelings.

Xiumin:
That's not so easy, you know.

You:
I know. But you have to take all of your confidence and tell her.

Xiumin:
But how?

You:
You should tell her what you like on her. What makes her special.

Xiumin:
Easier said than done...

You:
If you really love her, there is no other way.😉

Xiumin:
Yes, I know...
Why is it the boy's part to confess.

You:
You could also wait for her to confess. But maybe she waits for you.

Xiumin :
I don'teven know, if she loves me back...

You:
I see... so it's up to you.

Xiumin:
Seems so...

You:
You can do that.💪

Xiumin:
I hope so...

You:
Oh, and one more thing. You should confess to her when you face her personal.

Xiumin:
You think so?

You:
Yes! Defenatly.

Xiumin:
Okay... thank you so much❤

You:
No problem.

No problem...no problem...Yes it is a problem! Who is that b*tch you like more than me?
You buried your face into your pillow and started crying. Again.
Why do you always have to cry because of him? Why is he playing with your feelings.
What are you to him?
And why does he have to write you now. After Chanyeol told you of the concert you were so excited for. Chanyeol said Xiumin misses you but is that really true?
When there's another girl in his life, it might be akward when you show up as a surprise.
Something deep inside you told you to not go there.
You don't want to see him.

---

You spotted the small box in which's inside Xiumin's present, the necklace was.
You wanted to wait with sending it to him. You wanted it to arrive exactly at christmas day.
But now, after what he wrote, you weren't sure if you should send him the necklace anymore. You presumed his future girlfriend wouldn't like him wearing the necklace of a random girl.
You decided you keep the necklace. No christmas present for Xiumin this year. He doesn't deserve it.
Y/n! You should stop thinking like this. He's still your friend. He didn't change. He is still as nice as he was before! There is just another girl in his life.

What would a relationship be, if you live so far away and you can't meet? You should just forget about your feelings for him. You should suppress them. There must be enough american guys who are as nice as Xiumin is. He'll be more happy with this girl than he could ever be with you. You are nothing special. Not to him.
You really wanted to now how this girl looks like. What her character traits are. What does she have that you don't have?
You should stop thinking about it. And you should stop crying.
Better call Irene and tell her everything.
And so you did.

You: Hey, Irene. Can we meet?

Irene: Now? Did something happen?

You: Yeah.

Your voice cracked.

Irene: Xiumin again?

A quite 'yes' escaped from your lips.

Irene: Okay, in 30 minutes in the cafe alright?

You: Thank you.

You hung up and got dressed. It was weekend so you wore comfty clothes with which you don't want to be in public.
It was winter but you took your sun glasses to cover up you puffy eyes, which were red from crying.
Then you headed off to the café.