Season 2 - Chapter 4

Christmas was over. It was a good distraction for you. You spent time with your family and didn't thought about him.

It was silvester evening. You were at Himchan's house. He's a good friend of you and very rich. That's why he has a big house which is perfect to celebrate partys.
Irene and you went there together. Sumin will be there, too. Since she lived in your town for a long time, you have the same friends.

Himchan: Welcome girls. Nice to see you.

You hugged him.

You: Thanks for the invitation.

You smiled at him. Irene did the same.
He guided you inside.

Himchan: Sumin is already there. She's at the bar.

You: Ah, thanks.

He knows you really well.
You took Irenes arm and took her to the bar. You were exited to see Sumin again. The last time you saw each other was at the airport. Together with Xiumin. Aish, not him again. Why is he popping up in your head now?

You spotted Sumin. She was chatting with Wonho. You went to kindergarten together with him and Sumin.
Now you work for the same company. But he is working in a different department so you barely see each other.

You: SUMIN!

You called her.
She turned around to face you, stood up and ran into your arms.

Sumin: Long time no see. I missed you, Y/n.

You: I missed you, too.

You pulled away and Sumin hugged Irene.

Wonho: Hey sweetie~

You rolled your eyes. Aish, this boy. He is such a playboy. If you wouldn't know him since childhood you probably would hate him to death.

You: Hey.

Y'all sat down at the bar and ordered some drinks.
You usually don't drink any alcohol but when it's silvester, it's fine. And you have to put up with Wonho's playboy being. Or should I say Wonhoe?
You stopped counting how many girlfriends he already had. Every party, he is kissing another woman.
Luckily he isn't that playboy like when it comes to you. Yes, he calles you sweetie, but that's it. What annoys you is, how he treatens others. And that so many women fall for him. No doubt, he's handsome. Really handsome. And he has an awesome body. He can also be careing. He always protected you, back when you were children. Some years ago you even had a crush on him.
But when it comes to love, he's awful. You bet most girls just like him because of his apperance.

Wonho: Y/n? What are you thinking about?

He waved in front of you face.
Damn, you didn't noticed yourself drifting off in thoughts. Unfortunately you stared at him the whole time.

You: Huh? Oh, sorry.

Wonho: It's fine. Acually, I like when you stare at me.

You: Oh please shut up, Lee Hoseok!

He laughed.
Irene and Sumin were talking to each other deeply. You bet they enjoy talking to each other because there's nothing Xiumin related. They must be so annoyed about you always crying. And again there's Xiumin in you head.

Wonho: Is there something you want to talk about?

You: What? Why?

Wonho: You look sad. Is something bothering you?

You: No, it's nothing.

You faked a smile.
He lifted his shoulders.

Wonho: You don't have to talk about it. Let's dance?