{1} Pure Evil

|Quinn's POV|
I walk down the halls, hand in hand with Henry Bowers, my amazing boyfriend. He treats me like a princess, and I couldn't ask for any better. Everyone always gives me weird looks, and has treated me different since I started dating him. He's only a little bit older than me, there's nothing wrong with our age gap. I like to think that they're just jealous.

|Henry's POV|
Quinn doesn't know I'm a bully, or a jerk. I'm only dating her so teachers will think I'm decent, you can't get more pure than her. I can't tell if she truly has no idea how much I hate and beat everyone up or if she's trying to not believe the truth. I hope she finds out soon though, since it's the last day of school and I can't stand her much longer, the girl won't even kiss me!

|Quinn's POV|
I know Henry is a doosh. I was being sarcastic earlier. The fact that people genuinely believe that I think Henry is nice amuses me. I act innocent so people won't mess with me. I've never had friends, probably never will. I want to be a lawyer, succeed in life. Henry was just another excuse for people to avoid me. I may sound cocky, and all goody goody about how I can't socialize because of my future plan, but that is really the only thing I've got left. I live with my grandma since both of my parents ditched me, so I'm used to getting avoided anyways. A good job and future is the only thing I've got left, so I have to make the best out of it and put it first.

Henry and I walk out of school, it's the last day. "Just give me a minute babe," Henry tells me as he trails of with his "gang". I follow him, might as well "catch" him in the act now.

I see Henry and his friends shove some boys in some of my classes on the ground, yelling in their faces.
"HENRY!" I scream. "What are you doing!?" As if I don't know. He smirks.
"Poor Quinn. Who knew that you were SO innocent to the point that you didn't even know what I really do. Thanks for getting me on the teachers good sides this year." I fume in anger. "You're pure evil Bowers."
"Ya know, if you think about it, you're pure evil too, since you distracted the teachers so I could do my business," Henry says while licking his hand and wiping it on the tallest boys face.
"Hopefully this summer, you'll get a little less innocent for me if you know what I mean, call me anytime," he says looking me up and down, winking, then walking off in laughter with his gang. The four boys stare at me in shock. I give them a blank stare and run off.

I knew what was happening. But yet, those words still hurt. Maybe I did enjoy being loved for once. Even if it was fake love....

oof okay welp that's a start