{9} The Look

|Eddie's POV|
"So Stanley," I say while playing checkers against Bill. The three of us and Richie always play a game on Wednesday nights after Stanley practices his Torah but Richie was a no-show today.
"When are you gonna kiss Quinn?"
"Ya," Bill pitched in. Stanley's face went white.
"Um," he gulped. "What do you mean?"
"Okay dude you've been obsessed with her since you were 5 and this is your big chance," I find myself saying a little loudly. Stanley always came to me to talk about Quinn and I couldn't stand it much longer.
"Well, I've never kissed a girl before, I don't know how." Stan and I whipped our heads around to look at Bill.

|Bill's POV|
"I don't know how to explain, you just do it," I say shrugging, referring to my one kiss with Beverly in the third grade.
"Do what, Eddies mom?" I hear the familiar voice of Richie say.
"And where the hell have you been," Eddie responded, learning to ignore Richie's dirty comments.
"Oh, just here and there."
"Okay Stan, just go for it," I say, giving my best advice. Richie gives me a confused look.
"We're trying to help Stanley kiss Quinn," I respond to his look.
I don't know how to describe what happened next. His facial response was a mix of lust, loss, love, hate, anger and sadness. It was truly odd. We'd never seen other than a smirk on Richie's face. I turned to Eddie who had a horrified look on his face. Richie rolled his eyes and sighed. "Oh, Quinnocent. Uh, go get her man!" And he was back to the normal Richie.

oh schnapp. okay so as u can see drama is bound to happen but THANK YOU FOR 400 READS this is so cool! love you all