{5} New Crush

|Quinn's POV|
Apparently I'm good at making friends, since I have 7 new ones, or maybe 6. I don't think Richie likes me, he's always giving me weird looks and never talks to me. Slowly, I've gotten closer to the group, and have acted more like my true self, not my fake coverup.

~1 Week After The Swim Session~

"So," Beverly says to me as a plop down on her bed.
"You like Stanley right?" Stan and I had hung out everyday since the first time, and I had developed a small crush on him you could say. Who wouldn't, he was so sweet and kind.
"Errrr um, ya I guess so." Beverly gives me a wink.
"Well, I heard from Eddie that he likes you too, he's actually loved you since kindergarten," she informs me. To be completely honest, isn't that kind of weird? To love someone even though you don't know them? Stan and I have known each other since kindergarten, but we didn't talk till a week ago. Maybe it isn't; maybe I just haven't found that person. Or maybe that person is Stan, and I just haven't realized it yet.

|Third Person POV|
Today was Wednesday, the day Richie went to the Quarry by himself. He knew the others wouldn't be there because Stan had to practice his Torah. There was a special place in the Quarry where Richie would go. That's where he would write. The Richie Tozier sitting still and writing. No of course he would still fidget around but he loved to write. And the thing was, he was an amazing writer. He just didn't know it.......yet.

this is short but i'll add on more this week no worries