{10} The Kiss

~1 week later~
|Stan's POV|
Today is the day. Today is the day I'm going to kiss Quinn. There is nothing that can hold me back, and I have no reason not to.
Bill, Eddie and Mike agreed to help me come up with a plan. The plan is to set up a romantic picnic at the Quarry. And that's what we did.

"Thanks guys!" I say to the three as they nudge me good luck. It's 12:57. Quinn should be here any minute.

|Quinn's POV|
Stan invited me to the Quarry at 1. When I asked him what we were doing he said it was a surprise. I hate surprises, but he only told me yesterday so I'm not too anxious about it.

"Hey Stan!" I wave with a smile. I see him blush and feel a blush creep upon my cheeks as well. He shows me to a great place where a picnic is set up. We eat lunch, watch birds (classic Stan) and talk about life. It was one of the greatest human interactions I had ever had in my entire life.

|Stan's POV|
It was about three now, and I knew Quinn had to go soon. It's time. She stood up. I stood up. She stared into my eyes. I stared into hers.
"Well," she tried to say but I found myself smacking my lips onto hers. It felt right. It was an awkward kiss, clearly her first one too, but she did kiss back. After we pulled away, she blushed and muttered out, "Bye Stan the man," before walking off.

|Third Person POV|
Lmao, did I forget to mention what day of the week it was? Wednesday. Where did this occur? Right by Richie's spot. And was Richie there? Of COURSE he was!

There Richie sat, in utter shock. He knew it would happen yet, he did nothing about it. He didn't want to ruin Quinn's happiness. Richie had never felt these things before. So there he sat, doing the only thing he could to express his feelings. He wrote.

A/N: THANK YOU ALL FOR 1k reads! lmao sorry i waited 4 months to update, I will update a lot more not okay bye ly all