{2} Opinions

|Stanley's POV|
I was about to get smacked by Patrick when I heard a voice yell Henry's name. Not any voice. Her voice. Quinn Jacobs. I've been in love with her since I knew what love was. She talked to me once in third grade, asked me for a pencil. I purposely touched her hand while giving her that pencil, and felt a spark. That's how I knew I was in love....
(okay stan the man)

|Eddie's POV|
When I saw Quinn Jacobs, I nearly needed my inhaler. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen (don't tell my mom I said that). She's Stanley's though, even if she doesn't really know he exists. The second he saw her in kindergarten he called dibs. "I'm going to marry her one day," that's what he told me. But, so what if she's my eye candy? What Stanley doesn't know can't hurt him......
(let's appreciate that eddie respects stanley's wishes like yes edds let's go)

|Richie's POV|
I look over to see Stan and Eddie literally drooling at the sight of Quinn. She's not even that pretty. And let's put it this way; someone known as "Quinnocent" should not be associated with me, if you know what I mean. Apparently Stanley as been in love with her since "first sight". I don't believe in that, maybe it's because I've never been in love before....
(well that's about to change, beep beep richie hop aboard the love bus)

|Bill's POV|
I see Stan and Eddie nearly fall over at the sight of Quinn. She is pretty, but not for me. I know Richie doesn't like her, she's too "innocent" for him. I see him thinking though, I wonder what that's about. As for me, I don't think I'll ever like or have liked Quinn. There's only one girl that I've liked all these years....
(cough BEVERLY cough. if you THOUGHT I was going to mess with Bill and Beverly's relationship in this then you were WROGHT. Wroght is a mix of wrong and right, that means I'm not telling you haha good luck)

this was just more of an opinion on Quinn thing so you understand how the boys think of her okay let's gooo