10

Huey's POV

What just happened? I kissed Liam hill, I kissed my bully, I kissed my crush. 

Wait hold on, I kissed my crush!?  

I looked up to see him smiling at me.

"You kissed me? You really kissed me...wow you kissed me...whoa you kissed me!?" I'm freaking out, I don't even know what I'm saying, all I know is that I kissed Liam and now I want to tell the world about it. I heard him laugh. "You know it seems to me that bully boy has gone soft." I crossed my arms and he began to laugh again.

"Me?...soft...no." He shook his head while giving out a slight chuckle.

"I should just call you... softy."  He stopped and looked at me in disbelief.

"Really? Are you gonna call me that?" He smiled at me.

"Yeah well you were my bully which I mean that's whatever now but you're honestly such a softy." I pinched his cheeks while smiling.

"I am not." He huffed and headed off to the kitchen. 

"Uh yeah you are." I followed him. He got two water bottles and threw one to me. I almost didn't catch but succeeded eventually, I heard Liam laughing again.

"Why do you keep laughing? I'm not that funny." I opened the water bottle and took a sip noticing him staring at me while I did so. 

"It was a kiss and now you have become a hormonal teenage girl, stop drooling." He raised his eyebrows.

"Okay, you were just freaking out about how I kissed you and wouldn't shut up about it." He smiled as I sat up on the counter.

"Well you see I was kinda in shock due to a horrible break in before that, my brain wasn't working." I looked over at him to see him blushing, He's such a softy it's unbelievable.

"So if I kissed you again, you wouldn't mind?" He came closer doing the same thing he did before we were interrupted. I shrugged and he pulled me by my waist closer and my arms naturally fell around his neck. He kissed me lightly at first but then he became rough and hungry. Hungry for me? I thought it was just the other way around. I could feel his his hands getting lower and lower.  It was about 10 minutes when we finally stopped, my lips felt numb.

Holy shit.

His eyes fell down and concentrated on something, he then smirked. Once I noticed what he was looking at I got embarrassed. I froze and quickly pulled my sweater over it.

ugh, embarrassing!

I was then pulled into a tight hug, I returned the favour and smiled. 

"Why was I ever so mean to someone so beautiful?" He whispered to himself.
He let go and stood across from me while staring in disbelief. I felt a blush spread across my face.

"See Liam he likes you and you were mean to him...so stupid." Is he really talking to him self?

"Are you seriously talking to yourself right now?" He shot up with shock written all over his face.

"Did I say all of that out loud?" I nodded and he ran his hand through his hair.

"But- It's okay though...I've never been called beautiful so thanks." I smiled, he blushed and dropped his gaze.

"Ok softy, if you don't mind, May I spend the night?" I saw a faint smirk appear on his lips.

"Of course." I smiled.

For the rest of the day we just watched movies and ate food. It was nice to be with someone and just relax. I've never had a friend or even a boyfriend so if we ever become a couple I think it would make me the happiest person on earth.