13

Liam's POV

These past days, my dad has been gone, Huey's been staying over, and I've been worried out of my mind for the both of them. My dad has been in and out of the house. I don't know where he is or when he'll be back. He left yesterday morning and I haven't seen him since. He came out of the hospital so weird. Although he was sick he still got here. It was late, how did he get out? I'm pretty sure I would be called if he could be picked up. I don't even know what happened to him but all I know is that I can't make up my mind. Do I care if he's gone or do I not? I have no clue. I know I will benefit from him being gone but then again, I'll have to find a job to pay for the house.  I mean my dads got bank if you know what I mean but I don't know if when he dies it'll be passed to me. I could really use that money.

Huey on the other hand is a whole different story. He won't let me go to the police about his house and he won't let me call his parents. He has said that he was never told about their work but seriously I have to do something. Someone was going to kill him and he doesn't want to do anything about it. I try to talk to him about it but he really hates the topic., so I've left it alone.
If anything happens then I'm not going to listen to Huey, I'm just going to call the police about it. He's not safe and I can't always be around him.
No matter how much I would love that, I can't.

***********

"Liam, I'm bored." Huey walks into my room laying on the floor like a starfish while I'm on my computer.
It's Friday and there's a party but we are not going. Usually I would go but bad things always happen and I am trying to change.

"Then go pick your nose." He's been getting used to my house and I think it's adorable when he just walks around doing whatever he likes. It's like we own our own house.

"But Liam! I wanna do something!" Now he's sitting crossed legged with his elbows on my bed. He's pouting so that he can get his way. I try not to look because he can trick me with that face.

"What do you want to do then?" He looked up at me through his lashes then let out a sigh.

"I don't know. can we...I don't know!" He crawled over to me sitting beside me while i was loading a school report.
I don't even know what I'm doing but it's apart of the change.

"Why are you doing school work it's Friday." He shut my laptop pushing it aside. He then relaxed his head on my lap looking up at my face. I played with his hair and looked into his beautiful chocolate eyes. He was blushing while trying to distract himself.

"Stop it, you make me feel like a girl!" He crossed his arms and looked away while still blushing.

"I don't want to stop and you're not a girl. Maybe as beautiful as one but still not a girl." He turned facing away from me.

"Can we just do something I'm bored."
He's so cute.

"I have an idea of what we can do." He sat up looking at me.

"Go on I'm listening." I took his face in my hand.

"We can make out for the next couple of hours." He sighed.

"But that's not fun." He rolled his eyes.

"We could always do more than that." I smirked and his face turned redder than a tomato.

"No thanks." He mumbled.

"Would you like to...go out?" He smiled at me.

"Where?" I guess the mall, we could always just walk  around. Plus he's so silly he'll probably jump around and bump into people.
That's a wonderfully cute sight to see.

"The mall?" He smiled once again and nodded.

*******

Once we were at the mall, we started to walk around. I was right, Huey's running and jumping around.
He's turning in circles and looking at all of the cool things. It's September and all the stores put out the Halloween stuff very early.

He seemed to be hypnotized by a store.
I walk over to him to see what it is.
A toy store.
A toy store?

"Liam...can I have that?" He pointed to a giant teddy bear in the corner of the store.

"Umm well why don't we go see it up close okay?" I took his hand in mine and walked in. He was looking at everything so shocked and dazed out. Is he honestly a child?
Once we got close I saw the price and it wasn't too bad.

"$250?" Huey looked at the price obviously thinking that it was too high.

"Never mind we don't have to get it." He turned trying to pull me out the store, I tugged him back while calling a worker. She came up and I let go of Huey's hand to get my wallet.
She looked at me like she was about to drool. I glanced at Huey who was glaring at her.

"Oh..hello there, how can I help you." She came closer popping her cleavage in my way. I backed up but she came closer.

"Uhh well I would like to buy this Uhh teddy bear." She came closer still doesn't seem to notice how Huey is glaring at her. Next thing I new Huey's hand was between us.

"Umm excuse me but what's mine is not yours." She looked at him as if she just noticed him for the first time.

"What?" Huey's face went from mad to something that practically said 'is this bitch fucking serious?'.

"Holy Jesus himself, are you stupid? Because I'm right here. Is it not clear that he's buying that bear for me?" He looked at her stupidly. She looked between us. I was trying not to laugh but Huey being like this is hilarious and a total turn on.
She still looked confused.

"Lady, I like it up the ass. He's gonna give it to me, hold on did you get that? Okay lemme continue, THE ASS!" He raised his hands looking at her. She looked at me and I laughed.
She quickly walked away.
Huey looked at me annoyed.

"She was all over you, that's not fair." He stomped his foot and crossed his arms.

"Baby, Don't worry about her ok? I don't pay attention to people like that." I hugged him but he didn't hug back.
I kissed him on the cheek then asked for another worker to help us.
I bought the bear and they said that one will ship to my house in a few days.
Huey still doesn't seem happy though.

********
I think this is funny...heh heh huey got so jealous ^o^

-lilly <3